APOLOGY

THIS AWARD HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.

I apologize to everyone who looked forward to it. We were very excited, Hazel and I. But it had to be done. We have too much going on and we have decided to quit Wattpad altogether. I'm sorry.

This award won't be deleted, as a reminder to both of us that if we want to, we can leave a positive impact on people, and we can do whatever we want, even if it's just the two of us. We've gotten over 1K views on this book, and that means so much to us. We were able to do that. Someone out there was view 628. Someone out there was view 239. Someone out there was view 1,326. And this means the world.

But our world has come to an end.

We'll miss you, and we're sorry if this causes any inconveniences, but this is the best thing for us.

Goodbye forever, fans. We'll love the support you gave us forever. Especially all the kind and thoughtful PMs you guys have sent us. Those have definitely brightened our days. But it's closed now. And if you think we're making this a little too dramatic... well, that's because we've always thought we were nobodies. Pls don't think we're doing this bc we want more likes and nice comments. That's not what we're about.

Goodbye,

Hazel and Isabella (That's the last time I'll ever mention my name on Wattpad, so don't make me do it again :).)