Total Concentration Breathing Constant

Start from the beginning

"I'll be counting on you then!"

We were in a moment until screams erupted from outside, sounds like Tanjiro...

-------------------

"KAWKAWKAWWAKEUPSHEEPLEKAWK-" I gripped the damn birds throat.

"I'll turn you into fried chicken damn it."

"Hmm? What's going on?..." Zenitsu sat up even though he still has a shot bubble

"Next destination is the Mugen train! There have been many reports of missing people!"

------

"HRRYRURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

The four of us blew into the giant gourd and it simultaneously burst!

"ALRIGHT!!!!" Inosuke shouts.

Naho, Sumi and Kiyo stepped up and handed us a basket full of onigiris. "Please take these for your journey!"

"Thank you so much!" Tanjiro took the basket as Zenitsu tried to keep Inosuke from eating it all...yet he already took 3...

I fidget with my fingers, not really knowing what to do or say when Shinobu walked up to me, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Good luck on your journey, (Y/n)-san," she smiles.

Normally, people should feel grateful for those words but I was confused, why would she wish me luck if she knew I was a demon? Doesn't it go against the Demon Slayer corpse code to spare a demon or something? It doesn't make sense!

However, despite that confusion I managed to respond with a light "thanks".

We bid our farewells and went on our ways, Tanjiro said we'd be meeting the Flame Hashira named 'Rengoku Kyoujuro' at the Mugen train, wonder what kind of person he's like.

More importantly I should worry if he's going to kill me or not, maybe he's not as secretive and nice as Shinobu-san.

----------

"Woahhh, so this is a train? Never seen one in real life." I look at the massive locomotive from all directions.

"T-this! What is this creature?!?!" Inosuke pointed at the train.

"It's...its gotta be the master of the land! There's no mistaking that length and aura! (😳) it may be sleeping now but don't let your guard down!" Why is he treating a hunk of metal like a great mountain god.

"You idiot, it's a steam engine, have you never heard of it?" Zenitsu furrowed his brows.

"I've literally been shut out from the entire world since birth and even I know what it is." I joined in.

"Shh! Quiet!"

"No you quiet down."

"I'll lead the charge!" He gripped both his swords.

"Inosuke!" Oh thank you Tanjiro please talk some sense into this pig.

"Don't be so rash! What if it's a guardian spirit?" Oh my god.

"No, I'm telling you it's a steam engine s t e a m  e n g i n e, you know what a train is? It's a vehicle, it carries people, you country bumpkin." Zenitsu I appreciate your efforts.

"Train? Is that what the crow was talking about?"

"WRYYYA"

"Inosuke stop head butting the poor train!"

"It's called Pig Assault, (N/y/n) (not your name)!!!"

"It's (Y/n)!!!"

"You four! What're you doing?!" A whistle blew and in the distance we see guards running at us.

"Look! They have swords! Police! Call the police!" Aren't you the police?!

"Crap, run for it!" I yelled, taking Tanjiro and Zenitsu taking Inosuke, we bolted out of sight.

--------------

We managed to successfully hide, agreeing that we have to hide our swords to not cause panic as the Demon Slayer Corps were not officially recognized by the government.

Our haori's did the trick but...Inosuke was half naked and stuffed both his swords down his fur waist band.

"Put some clothes on, idiot."

Tanjiro pulled out a piece of paper, "they call it the 'Infinite Train', if we ride it we should be able to meet Rengoku-san...though it seems like he's already boarded."

"(Y/n)-chan and I will go buy tickets, you guys stay here."

"Ok!"

(In the manga Zenitsu bought tickets and they didn't need to chase the train, I guess they just needed a reason to end the season off in the Anime...)

unedited

(A/n)

lmao uh, hi, I'm back, I was kinda getting tired of writing every week but seeing as I left it hanging at the worst possible time I decided to just finish it lol

I'll update but it'll be hella slow, the next arc is the one everyone lost their shit at so ha ha a a. A a a

Anyways, how do y'all like the little doodle snipbits? Sometimes I imagine the scenes I write in my head and that just gives me inspiration to draw smth.