chapter four

-Nevaeh "nari"-

2 weeks later

today we made plans with My'Lani to have a little girls day

today we made plans with My'Lani to have a little girls day. i swear she was the sweetest little girl, me and her had so much in common like we just met not too long ago but me and her definitely vibed different than the others. we didn't even really have a plan on how the day was going to play out so i decided to try and settle that now by facetiming our groupchat.

Facetiming 'TrapSistas😈🤍'
mini me😘 joined...
Senia❤️ joined...
bestfriend👯‍♀️💕 joined ...

one by one they joined the call. "hey my loves" i said smiling in the camera once they were all there. "are we excited for today??" i squealed.

"Nari it's too early" i heard Senia say and i looked down at the camera to see her yawning.

"on God it's only 11, why you up so early?" Morgan co-signed.

"well cause we never even went into detail about today" i said setting my phone up revealing my full face.

"well i hope y'all not gone get mad at me cause ian even ask Key yet" My'Lani said.

"girl what?" i said frowning.

"he not gone say no though. watch" she said and she picked up her phone and changed her location. "Key can i go out with the girls today?" we heard her ask him

"to whea?" i heard his deep voice in the underground

"boy mind yo business" Morgan yelled so he could here.

"turn dem loud ass girls down Lani" i heard him say making all of us scrunch our faces up. Lani went on mute for a little cause her end went silent. then soon she put the camera back on herself smiling.

"seeee i told you he was gone say yes" she said showing all 32.

"good" i replied. "Senia too quiet right now" i said putting my hair behind my ear.

"that's cause she sleep" Morgan said and we all looked down to see her knocked in the camera. i shook my head.

"well who car we taking? who driving who?" i asked

"you can get My'Lani, i'll go with Senia and we can meet up at Aventura." i nodded agreeing with the plan.

"okay, Lani send me your address and we should meet up by like 3?" i questioned and they all nodded.