Chapter 14

Recap:

"Wait" Niall said causing us all to look at him. He pointed at me and Harry, "Are you two??? Like going out" he questioned. I looked at Harry and he looked at me.

Chapter 14:

“Welllllllllllllllllll” I said and looked to Harry once again, “You are aren’t you” Liam said.  Harry looked at me and smiled, nodding. “And when were you planning on telling us” Zayn said.  I bit my lip waiting for Harry to answer. “Well, we were gonna tell you, we just wanted to be sure we were right for each other first” Harry said placing an arm around my waist. I smiled at him, “well in my opinion there is no one else more right for each other than you two” Eleanor said smiling.  Me and Harry smiled at Eleanor, Danielle and the rest of the boys.

The rest of the evening we all messed about having fun. We were watching the sunset over the sea, all of us standing on the sea watching in awe. There was no-one else on the beach but another group of friends further along the beach a little. Liam and Danielle were standing together, Louis and Eleanor were together and Niall and Zayn were watching together while pretending to be a couple for a joke. Harry had his arms wrapped around my waist and his head rested in the crook of my neck. His breath was against my neck making me shiver a little and the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. “It’s beautiful” I said quietly to Harry still looking out at the sunset. “Not as beautiful as you” He said in my ear placing a kiss on my cheek. I blushed smiling and Harry chuckled at me. He wrapped his arms tighter around my body squeezing me and holding me closer. I tried wiggling my way out his grip laughing as he laughed at me. He then stopped me moving “You don’t realise what you do to me” he murmured in my ear placing a kiss on my neck and leaving a small love bite along with it. I then realised what he meant as I felt something on my lower back growing hard ;). “Hey let’s have a campfire now” Niall spoke up. Everyone agreed and we set it all up.

We were now all sat around a campfire, Niall had a guitar on his arms and Zayn had set up in his words “my rock drums”, weird I know, he had rocks in front of him and two sticks in his hands, he said he always wanted to drum. Danielle and Liam were close together and Eleanor had her head on Louis shoulder as his arm was wrapped around her waist. I was sat in front of Harry in between his legs as his arms were wrapped around my waist interwining our fingers as his head rested on my shoulder. We all laughed and sang some songs, well the boys sang some songs while us girls just listened to their angelic voices. I was getting a bit sleepy now an quietly yawned hoping no-one would hear. I felt Harry chuckle lightly and he kissed my cheek. "Are you tired" he whispered in my ear, i nodded and leaned back on Harry a little and he held me tightly in his arms. "Do you want to head back" he whispered again. I shook my head side to side. "I like it here" I whispered back and pecked Harry's cheek. He smiled at me and pecked my lips. I looked around and saw everyone now in their own conversations. I rested my eyes closed leaning my head on Harry's chest, he kissed my forhead and whispered, "Sweet dreams baby, i love you" i smiled brightly, "I love you too" i whisered back.

Harry's Pov:

I'm glad they all know now, me and Laura don't need to pretend and hide it from them. I could tell she was tired, i knew she wouldn't want to leave, she wouldn't want to leave such a nice peaceful place and wouldn't want to be a bother to anyone, not that she is of course. She fell asleep in my arms her head rested back against my chest, i shifted us a little so she was facing her side rested on me still, so she was more comfortable. I looked around and saw the other couples all talking quietly to each other, looking perfect and Niall and Zayn in a conversation together. I looked down at my girlfriend, i can't believe i can say that now, my Girlfriens, Laura is my girlfriend i smiled just at the thought of it. Looking at her, she's perfect, she looks like an angel when she sleeps, hell she looks like that all the timem even when she has woken up first thing in the morning. I didn;t realise i was smiling so much and daydreaming about Laura until i heard my name being repeated over again.(haha Over Again, sorry i had too) I looked up to be met by six pairs of eyes. "What" i said quietly trying not to wake Laura. They smiled at me and told me how they had been calling me for ages and asked if we should head back, i agreed with them and picked up Laura gently trying not to wake her.

Louis Pov:

I loved this everyone happy, and Eleanor in my arms, it was a perfect moment, not much talking was going on but it didn't need to be. I looked over to Laura and Harry and smiled at them, getting Eleanor to also look. She looked over and smiled "they are perfect for each other" she said. I nodded "I know, i just don't want her getting hurt, i know Harry's my best friend and he wouldn't purposly do anything but Laura's like one of my little sisters you know" I said. I felt her nod and she looked at me and pecked my lips. "It's great your so caring but you need to let her go a bit, i know she is like your little sister but Harry loves her very much you can tell and she loves him too, there is nothing to worry about Lou" she told me. I smiled at her how could i have someone perfect like Eleanor. I felt Eleanor reach over and grab her phone snapping a photo of Laura and Harry.

Laura's Pov:

I felt myself moving slightly and being lifted of the ground, i felt arms safely around me holding me close not letting me fall, i smelt his cologne and knew it was Harry i smiled and held onto him burying my face in his t-shirt. I slightly opened my eyes as we stopped moving, "Go back to sleep love we will be at the hotel soon" Harry told me, i smiled and closed my eyes again falling back to sleep. Soon i felt myself being dropped softly on a bed, i felt the warmth of Harry leave me being replaced by a quilt, i opened my eyes a little grabbing Harry's wrist. He turned to look at me, "stay please" i said with little energy. He nodded and took his shirt and jeans off, joining me under the quilt. I realised i now had my pjama shorts on and my tank top, Harry must have changed me, oh well nothing he hasn't seen before i suppose. I felt his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him, my back against him, holding me tightly. "I love you" he whispered to me as he buried his face in my hair. "I Love you too" I whusoered back, then falling asleep in the arms of my beautiful boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long, i've been really busy with everything. Thank you everyone who has been patient and been fanning and voting etc.

Please vote, fan and comment please, it would mean alot.

Also check out some of my other stories if you want :)

Becky :) xx