Hunter sniffles and smiles brightly, "Thanks, Keitaro! You're a good friend! Anyways, I'm going to go talk to Yoichi now." He waves and starts making his way to the river. I, on the other hand, decide to follow my nose. It smells like Aiden is whipping up something delicious! I quickly make my way over the campfire where Aiden has several things cooking at once. He's so focused on what he's doing that he doesn't notice me. That's fine. I make my way around, peering into every pan and pot. It amazes me how he can cook so much tasty food all by himself.

"Here you go, Aiden!" I hear Hiro say as he comes out of nowhere. Aiden doesn't say anything but takes what Hiro is holding and tosses it into a dish and stirs it for a bit before tasting it. He scoops up another spoonful and holds it out to Hiro who happily eats it up. "That's perfect!"

Aiden sighs and seems to relax. I hadn't noticed how tense he seemed. "What a relief." He wipes the sweat from his brow and shakes his head. "I can't believe I forgot the most important ingredient! What luck you happened to spot some on the way here last night. Thank you so much, Hiro! I'll talk to Yoshinori about getting you a badge!"

Hiro blushes and giggles, "Oh, it was nothing! I'm just glad I could help you, bro-Aiden."

"You help me all the time! If I'm not careful, you might take my job!" He jokes. "Hey, Keitaro! Would you like some breakfast?" Aiden asks, almost startling me at being acknowledged suddenly.

I nod, "Yes, Please! It smells delicious!"

"Good morning! I didn't notice you there, Keitaro!" Hiro hands me a plate and Aiden begins piling it high with various foods.

"Woah! Maybe we should save some for the other campers..." I say, watching as the pile on my plate grows to monstrous proportions.

"Actually, we have too much food. Aiden forgot to pack one of the containers with ice packs so we have to use up what's inside pretty quickly or it'll go to waste."

Aiden hands Hiro a plate as well and begins putting food on it. "Here you go, Hiro! You're reward for helping save my bacon!"

Hiro laughs and his cheeks turn rosy. "Helping you is reward enough!"

"I'm glad to hear that!" Aiden laughs and ruffles Hiro's hair. "Now go on and eat with Keitaro and leave the rest to me."

Hiro pauses for a moment and shakes his head. "You don't mind if I stay and help Aiden, do you?" I shake my head and he jumps with glee. "Thanks Keitaro!"

"Hiro, you should go eat with Keitaro," Aiden says sternly.

"But I'm learning so much and having a blast," he whines.

"Really, I don't mind," I say, trying to help Hiro out. He really wants to stay and help. It's kind of cute!

Aiden sighs and nods his head, "Okay, but I'm going to work you to the bone!"

"Wouldn't have it any other way!" Hiro shouts excitedly before scarfing down his food in record time.

We say our goodbyes and I leave with my plate of food to wander the scenery and devour the mountain of food. I finish it off after some time and throw the plate away and let out a little burp. "Oww" I say, patting my stomach with a laugh. "I ate way too much!" My stomach feels like it's going go blow. I should go lay down and rest until my tummy feels better. I start making my way to my tent when a faint noise catches my attention. I cock my head to one side, trying to make out what it is. After some time has passed I give up on trying to work out what it is and decide to find the source.

The sound gets louder as I approach a tent and I realize I know what, or rather who, is making the sound. I curiously peer inside and freeze. I'm completely taken off guard by what I've stumbled upon and can't move.