I Missed You

Taylor p.o.v

I am so bored in this room all Gina do is get on my nerves and talk shit next time imma let August beat her ass.

I got up to take an shower and I was in there for about a good 20 minutes until I heard shower door open.

I'm thinking ooo laws imma have to curse ass up. But to my surprise it was Gina ass in here smirking and shit.

"Umm Gina why are you in here?" I asked stepping back a Lil bit.

"No reason just came to wash up." She stated.

So I just turn back around and washed up. Then I started to feel her brush against me.

"Yo what's wrong with you keep yo damn hands to yo self." I said. Then I got pushed into the shower wall. I felted Gina push up on me and I spun around real quick.

"Come on Taylor. I miss you, us. So please let please you."she said.

"Leave me alone Gina don't you got August."I said.

I started to moan because she kissing on my neck. I tried to push her off but she held me back.

Then she started to suck on my left breast and pull on my right one. Then switch it. Then she started to lick down to my stomach. I was biting on my lip.

Then that's when i felt her lick across my clit. I gasped to that reaction.

"Umm.Ginaaa that feeelss soo good."I moaned out. All she did was look up at me.

She was eating me out for about 15 minutes until I wanted to stop. I washed back off and got out.

I brushed my teeth and August walked in the bathroom to pee. I put on my clothes as Gina walked out the shower she had that look on her face.

"Taylor I had fun. Thanks for the taste." She said smirking. I see why Diamond don't like this bitvh. August looked back and forth between us.

"Gina please shut the hell up please. That wasn't supposed to happen." I say now she gonna use that shit against me.

"Is there something I suppose to know?" August asked. I just looked down.

"No not really Gina just licked the cat." I said low but he heard me.

"So yall been in here fuvking and ain't tell me so I can watch." See this is why I really don't fuck with boys like that they are pigs.

"Umm I'm going to leave out here now so.." I said walking out the bathroom.

I was in the room laying on the bed cause I don't get to leave out till tomorrow. August came and sat next to me.

"I hope you know Gina going to start that clingy shit just cause you let her eat the cat trust me I know." He said. Of course he know note the sarcasm.

"Yeah when she start that clingy shit she gonna get put in her place." I said.

"Yeah sure you are." He said sarcastically.

"Umn what's that suppose to mean?" I said kinda offended.

"Its that your to nice and let people rub you the wrong way." He said know I pissed he don't know shit about me.

"Umm you don't shit about me or what I went through so don't do that I know all about you shit." I said pissed. I know I was talking reckless but I don't care right now.

"Ayo Taylor watch who you talking reckless to I ain't Gina." He said getting in my face.

"August I don't give a fuvk who you and back you hot ass breath out my face fuvking dragon breath." I said getting hype pushing him out my face.

Then nigga had the nerve to hit me.

" Keep yo fuvking hands to yoself." I say slapping him back I tired of him hitting me so we got into a full fist fight. I don't throw slaps or kicks I straight boxing yo ass. So Gina ran out the bathroom screaming. I say about thirty seconds into the fight Chris and Diamond broke up the fight.

"Diamond on god get the fuvk off me." I yanked her off me.

"Omg Taylor are you okay." Diamond ask looking at my bruise lip and eye.

"You know what fuvk August stupid ass I leaving Diamond if you coming come on and Gina I could give two fuvks thanks for the head." I said walking out the door with Diamond walking behind me.

"Taylor I swear to god if you leave out this house I will beat the fuvk out of you." August said all mad and shit but I don't care.

"August shut the fuvk up and go to hell bitvh." I said sticking up my middle finger and walking out the door with Diamond behind me.

Hi y'all I ain't update in a long time cause of phone issues and school but I'm back on track now I got y'all. Peace ✌✌