Matt Duchene!

This imagine is for

@MrsMattDuchene  hope you like it :)

Matt's POV

Today I'm asking my girlfriend of 1 year to marry me ! I really hope she says yes.

"Hey mom and dad, hey Matt how are you my dad asked ! I'm good. Can I tell you guys something but u can't tell Katy okay! Alright Matt what is it my mom asked! I'm .. Going to ask Katy to marry me! WHAT! they both said! Yeah I am mom and dad! Matt we think its to early you have only been dating for a year now we should be dating longer Matt my mom said. OMG mom you should be happy that I'm found someone and that I'm happy with I really love her she means the world to me... Matt you're right we should be happy for you! Thanks mom and dad ! I have to go ask her I will see you later" ! 

About 30 minutes later I was at Katy's I sent her a text saying! 

Hey babe I'm here ! 

Okay Matt see you soon :) 

A few minutes later Katy was in the car!

"Hey babe how are you? she asked me!

I'm good how are you beautiful?

I'm good!" Where are we going tonight?

Dinner! Okay babe she said" After we had dinner I said "let's go for a walk babe! Okay!" After a few minutes of walking I said "Babe stop we need to talk! About what she said? I love you so much I want to be with you forever, I want to have kids with you, and I want you to be more then a girlfriend Katy will you marry me? OMG YES BABE I WILL MARRY YOU"!! I put the ring on her finger and kissed her! I love you babe! I love you to!