Silence

My mother had this seminar in Calamba City, Laguna and she and her officemates stayed in a place like a retreat house- and it was a place for nuns to stay.

The nuns there are very strict when it comes to the peacefullness of the place.

No one were allowed to talk- and they are only allowed to whisper.

The place is almost as quiet as your typical cemetery. And it had always been like that ever since.

My mother heard a creepy story about the place.

The story says that there was once a scary- more like a terror kind of nun in that place. She was very sensitive to loud noises-and it seems like it was the reason why they had such strict rule for silence, though the nun in the story passed away almost a decade ago.

They say that the ghost of the nun is still lurking around the place, and she never left. Some say that she was seen in almost every corner of the place- particularly in the rooms.

There was one story about a group of youngsters laughing and talking so loud in the middle of the night and heard the loud knocking of the door. When they opened the door, they saw a distorted, scary and decaying face of a nun, giving them a glare before shouting at them to be quiet. After that the nun disappeared, leaving the youngsters traumatized and scared to say even a single word.

But my mom didn't believe any of it- until she experienced it herself.

The lights are all off that night and it was raining so hard. My mother is a light sleeper- and she couldn't even take a nap with the sound of the rain ringing to her eardrums.

She was about to head out of the room to have a glass of water when she saw this little boy by her room's doorstep. The boy was facing the hallway, with his back on my mother's sight. She never recalled seeing children at this part of the building since the place she was in is for the guests only.

She talked to the boy and was horrified. The boy faced her and she was shocked to see his lips sewed. His eyes are as red as blood.

My mom screamed in fright only to be silenced by the ghost of the boy. It's little hands- covered with blood- was on her mouth, preventing her from shouting.

Just as then, she saw an apparition of a nun walking down the hallway.

The little boy then moved away from her just as he was convinced that my mom won't be shouting again. He ran to the hallway, as the door shuts in front of her as he go.

Then there came the knock. She hesitated to open the door, but as she heard that the voice was familiar, she opened it and there she saw a nun. A living, breathing nun who came worried about my mom.

Just as she was composing herself, she told about the ghost of the boy. The nun didn't spoke a word, but it was evident on her face that she knows about it.

The next morning, my mom told her friend about that night and she finally got the answer from her.

She told my mother that the terror nun who used to live there did had a case of child abuse.

And guess what? She was the one who sewed that poor little boy's mouth shut.

-----------------------------------

Eto po dapat yung magiging kwento nung The Nun, kaso wala siya sa utak ko nung mga oras na yun. Haha.

Yung picture po pala galing dun sa movie na Dead Silence. Mwahahaha! XD