"Very pleasant Sir. We are blessed with a baby girl 3 months back." He answered. That caught my attention. He and Komi were desperate for a baby. I was treating komi for the same.

"That's wonderful. What you name her?" I asked.

"We didn't. We planed to visit you my grace, when Komi and our baby is strong enough to travel. So you could name her." He said that melted my heart.

      We reached the manor. I left my brothers with Kayero and left for my room. After a while Komi came with her baby. That was the most beautiful baby girl I had ever seen. I took her in my arms.

"Name my daughter, my grace." Komi said.

"Welcome to the world baby Mia" I said. I didn't know why but that name came to my voice automatically.

"That's beautiful... " Komi said. Just then another female centaur came and informed Komi was needed in kitchen. She looked at me and the baby. I understood.

"It's ok Komi. You can leave her here with me for some time. I'll try to make her sleep." I said. She beamed and bowed.

        I made a small baby bed on my bed with blankets and made her sleep. She was extremely calm and busy playing with my hair. Then something came on me and I talked to her. I told her everything. She wasn't understanding. But maybe that's what I wanted. A listener. But l felt like baby Mia wasn't the only one listening. I wasn't very concerns towards that as I fall asleep beside the sleeping infant. When I woke up, baby Mia was still sleeping in my arms, completely comfortable with blanket wrapped around us. Maybe Komi came back while I was sleeping. I looked up to Baldau smiling down to us. I could tell it was already dark outside.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Little past sunset. You two missed lunch." He answered.

"She didn't woke up at all? She must be hungry." I was about to wake the baby. But he stopped me.

"Komi fed her in her sleep. She was saying her daughter has hard time sleeping, it was the first time she slept well. So she didn't want to wake you or her up." I touched Mia's head.

"How could she be so comfortable sleeping around me. When her mother isn't around. Infants normally detect their mother's smell." I said.

"Is there any bigger mother than the mother nature herself?" He said. I didn't replied. "Get ready for the meeting. I'll send Komi to take her."

            After a light snack I got ready and went to the meeting room. My brothers were already there and talking with my court. Everyone congratulated me. Then the serious talks. As I was the prakriti Kanya after two yugas no one knows the marriage ritual for my kind.

"So there is no one?" I asked.

"What about Shiara? She is ancient. Doesn't she supposed to know?" Bhrata krishn asked.

"The ancient one said she have seen the marriage but she isn't familiar with the rituals." Helisha said.

"We can contact elves. They live for centuries. There must be some old folk who can know about it." Kayero suggested. That's reasonable.

"Pardon my queen. But elves were not the part human or magical world for several centuries. They were in hibernation for a loads of long time. So we can try there but the hopes are slim." An court member said. He was new. Young man. About my age. Little younger maybe.

"You may be right... Um.. Please forgive me I don't remember you.." I said trying really hard to remember.

"It's not your fault my queen... I haven't blessed with a meeting with you before. I'm the new beta of the wolf pack. I took the responsibility just last week." He replied.