[46] Korean Folk Village

Start from the beginning

"Fine then! Go and get moded!", RM yelled and walked in, but Jungkook walked out of the car and towards Jin. "Sorry hyung, but I'm not going anywhere until I find Lisa! And we can't leave Jin! We're not Bts if there's only six of us!", Jungkook exclaimed. "Same here!", Jimin said and came out as well.

"Choose RM! That random dude or your best friends who stood by your side for everything you did!", Jimin exclaimed. RM looked at Jisoo who was in desperate need of help and understood why Jin was willing to take a risk. "Fine! But we're only going to get Jisoo help and then we're back on the road to Busan!", RM said, making everyone happy, except one.

"We don't have time!", GD exclaimed. "Then make time! Unless you wanna head on your own?!". GD was stressed out, especially when there on a time limit. Everyone got in the car, along with Kun and the two other guys who just stayed quiet the whole time.

"Show us the way Kun"

————

They arrived at a gate and all hopped out. There was a guy at the door who was just aiming his weapon at them, but once he saw Kun and the other two guys he put it down and signaled the other guy to open up the gate.

The gate slowly opened revealing little kids running and old people just sitting there. All of them walked in being surprised that Kun, the crackhead actually was telling the truth.

But before they got to go in, two of the guys stood by the door with a basket. "Oh, uhm no weapons are allowed", Kun chuckled. "No I'm taking my weapon!", RM exclaimed still not trusting Kun or any of these people.

"Just do it! They'll return it!", Jin said. RM rolled his eyes as he put boomerang  in and his gun. Everyone else did the same thing and then walked in.

A girl then walked up to them and greeted them. "Hello welcome to Korean folk village", she introduced and was eyeing Taehyung in a flirtatious way. "We search for other survivors and help them with any of there needs", she said, still eyeing Taehyung.

"Where' can I find the doctor??", Jin asked, as one of the old lady's showed him the way. Everyone went there separate way being fascinated that there were people still alive and that there was plenty of food to feed there empty stomachs.

"Where's Baekhyun and Chen??", Kai asked, glaring at Kun. "There probably out hunting". Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun looked at him in a weird way. "Trust me! There probably out".

———

The girl who kept eyeing Taehyung then walked up to him, who was just standing there watching the little kids play, tag. "Hi my name is-"..."I have a girlfriend!", he carelessly exclaimed and walked off knowing her intentions, leaving that poor girl dumbfounded and embarrassed.

It doesn't matter if your beautiful, slim, or rich, if your name is not Jennie Kim then don't bother trying. Although he knows that his girlfriend is dead, Jennie will forever still remain in his heart.

"Don't mind him", Jhope said trying to comfort her. "Oh no it's fine, I don't really care", she chuckled just to play it off....... "Well...uhmm...I'm single and ready to-"...she then walked off being disgusted. "Mingle", Jhope sadly replied saying the last word he tried to say.