13:. Broken

Hyun's POV

I woke up that morning feeling happy as I could ever be. I turned to the other side expecting to see Vinn staring at me. He wasn't there; did he leave already?

"And there she is! The princess has woken!" I could hear him yell in the distance.

He hovered near the stove cooking something. I raised my head to get a better glipse of him. There he was, dancing to one of the songs on the radio in his boxers. Wait, HIS BOXERS?!?! What the hell was he doing in his boxers? I lifted the blanket up to see; no nakedness.

"Don't worry. We didn't do anything," Vinn smirked."Why? Did you want to?"

"NO! Don't have a dirty mind when you're around me!" I replied and blushed a deep red.

"Wow, Hyun. Didn't know you had those thoughts," he chuckled. "To be honest, I tried to resist, but it's hard for me not to when you were hugging me last night."

"Well then, next time. I won't let you in at night. I feel like you'll attack me when I'm sleeping."

"Pssh, I got resistance."

"Whatever, hurry up and make your breakfast. I'm meeting an old friend today."

"Old friend?" he asked curiously.

"Mhm," I hummed."He's off work today."

"He? Who's this he? Is he and ex or something?"

"No, just a friend. So, don't you worry about it," I ruffled his hair and pulled a sweater over my tank. "I'm gonna go see if he's here. Don't hang out in my dorm too long."

I walked out of the door, and I could feel that Vinn was suspicious. Yes, he was an ex, Vinn.

I didn't want him to worry about me, and anway he was one of my closest guy friends so you know that it wasn't going to work out. I exited the campus and stood near the parking lot. I hope Vinn doesn't get mad at this.

Vinn's POV

Ugh, so he is an ex-boyfriend. Hyun is such a bad liar. I could tell that she didn't want me to hear any of this. I wonder who that guy was. While I was eating my burnt breakfast, my phone started to ring. I checked my caller I.D, it was my mother.

~Phone Call Starts~

V: Yes?

M: I was talking to Mrs.Gal and we hae decided tha-

V: That I dont have to marry Syung?

M: What are you talking about? You still have to marry her, but now the marriage will be rushed since we have just gotten one hundred thousand dollars for profit if we join with Gal industries.

V: So you're selling my own love for profit?

M: That's how business works. Now talking about business - you must break up with that girl. Syung hates polygamy.

V: Not in a million years mother. I won't do it.

M: Then should I? Hmm, does she like Europe or Asia?

V: You c-can't send her away!

M: Then should I ridicule her until she breaksdown slowly?

V:NO! I-I'll do it.

M: Alright then. Glad we decided on an agreement.

~phone call ends~

W-what...is happening to me?

Hyun's POV

Ugh, where is he? It's starting to get cold. A car whooshed right past me at crazy speed, and I could hear someone yell inside the vehicle. The vehicle ran through the campus and stopped right in front of me. A man walked out of the door and looked happy. He had a short anime-like hairstyle that was a nice blonde. He had a baby-like face, but you could tell that he was in his twenties. He had a giant plaid jacket with a furry hood. He stared at me for a few minutes and hugged me tight.

"Hyun! It is you!" The man exclaimed.

"Avery?" I asked.

"The baby face has arrived, my fiesty Hyun!" He chuckled and let go of his grasp.

"Nice to see you again! Wow, you've grown out of the pouty stage!" I teased.

"HEY!" He raised his voice while looking around the campus. "Wow, this place is nice."

"Yup, isn't it? Hey, ho-" I could feel my arm being yanked; I looked over and it was Vinn. "Hold on for a minute, Avery."

He pulled my arm and violently tossed it when we went to a quiet area.

"What was that all about?" I asked, feeling annoyed.

"We need to talk," Vinn said seriously.

"And you had to yank my arm rudely for this? What has gotten into you today?"

"Can you let me speak?! If you're gonna act this way, I feel like we shouldn't be together."

"What? Wha-what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that. I-I don't...love you anymore."

Those words...pierced right through my glass heart and shattered it into a billion pieces.

"So you want to break up then?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I guess so. I admit, my feelings have changed a while ago."

"Then why couldn't you just be a man and tell me instead of being a coward making me go through all of this?" I screamed at him.

"Let's just forget everything that has happened between us. I don't want to cause drama. I hate drama."

Vinn started to walk away with his hands in his pockets and stormed off, bumping my shoulder harshly in the process. He didn't turn back to look at me. He didn't feel any shame.

Is this what heartbreak feels like?