30.

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

i groaned as my alarm went off trying to turn over in my bed but was held down by weight on me.

"your here" i smiled as i said lowly. "i gotta get up though" i sighed sliding out of bed and turning my alarm off.

"finally you awake" nia said coming out the bathroom. "why he here" she pointed to my bed where roddy was sleeping peacefully.

"i guess he forgot to leave last night" i shrugged going into my drawer pulling out some ripped jeans and a white shirt. i pulled out a bra and some panties  as nia sat on her bed. "ain't you leavin?" i asked.

"girl i always go to class with you" i giggled before walking into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

after getting dressed, i went out of the bathroom and to my desk where my sprays were.

"bae" i furrowed my eyebrows turning my head to my bed seeing roddy sitting up.

"bae?" i questioned as i put deodorant on and then sprayed my self with one of my pumpkin scented sprays.

"come here" he pulled the covers off him.

"hmm?" i asked walking to the bed.

"that dude textin yo phone" he said handing me my phone. "and some other one named koy" i sighed taking a look at the texts.

zay 💙; good morning ugly 😌

zay 💙: wake yo ass up 😩!

koy 🥰.. ; hey pretty when you comin out?

"roddy" i shook my head putting my phone in my pocket. "you can't be mad at me"

"they fuck you yet?" i scrunched my face up as i was taken back by his question.

"no roddy why the fuck you actin like that" i asked as he got off the bed putting on his shoes.

"i ain't actin no way" he shrugged as he stood back up.

"you leavin right now so obviously you mad" i crossed my arms.

"because me and you all cuddled up and shit and you got guys texting yo phone!" he argued. idk where nia is..

"roddy we're broken up!" i mugged him. "and i was talking to them before we even started talking again"