Slowly Shining (Book Two of The Creators Saga)

With a new new Doctor and a new new take on the Alchemist, there's a new start for the Time Lords, one neither thought could have been possible. They start taking the first steps in forming a Bond, closer than any Time Lord marriage.

But anything can interrupt its completion, from harsh feelings, to long separation, to plain stubbornness . . .

Even death.

And there's still Torchwood lurking in the shadows . . .

***

Cover yet again by _marvelous. I love her. Simple as that. :D

Heads up that yes, do I make it obvious enough that the Alchemist WILL regenerate in this book? Or is it too obvious? ;) But I bet it won't be when you expect it to be. There's a reason it's Nine still on the cover.

Speaking of Nine . . . description? ;) The Alchemist, on her 9th incarnation, is a tall woman with short black hair and pale skin. She has sapphire eyes and American accent, much like her "twin brother," Captain Jack Harkness. ;) Her outfit of choice is a black catsuit and black combat boots, which she unashamedly stole from Van Statten's museum. :) Her weapon of choice is a sonic blaster . . . her brother's, which she was able to fix. She is portrayed by Cobie Smulders, and her theme is "Akkadian Empire" by Audiomachine.

Also, while this book will be about the Alchemist recovering from the effects of the Time War, we will still see her warrior side, especially in "Rise of the Cybermen"/"The Age of Steel," and she will have a . . . *coughs* unique take on how everyone gets along during "School Reunion." Truthfully, with all my OCs, I think I miss the equivalents of the 9s the most because they're gone so soon. But I have so much planned ahead for her, and she definitely has an interesting future ahead of her. ;)

So, who's ready to begin? :D