Enter: The Uzumaki Siblings

Start from the beginning

Then it showed Iruka.

Naruko:Iruka sensei!

Y/n:sorry tried to lead him away from you.

Iruka:you two class now!

In class naruko was tied up while y/n was standing behind her.

Iruka:I'm at the end of my rope naruko you failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. And y/n you have the best grades in the class but whenever naruko gets in trouble you always do extra to get her out of it. You two have another chance, and you're messing up again.

Naruko:hmph!

She said and turned her head in annoyance making y/n snicker a bit. But Iruka had an angry face and a tick mark on his head.

Iruka:Fine! Because you missed it, Naruko, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!

Students:AWW!

They said as they recieved their punishment. For the first person up it was a girl with pink hair and emerald eyes.

Sakura:alright sakura here, Lets do it. Transform!

She transformed into Iruka.

Iruka:you transformed into me. Good.

She deformed and celebrated.

Sakura:yes! I did it!

She then talked to her crush...y/n, everyone knew that y/n was the ten tailed demon but he didn't try and do things like Naruko instead he protected her and he even helped the village from time to time which made him well liked.

Sakura:y/n, did you see that?

Y/n:yeah good work.

She blushed and stood next to him.

Iruka:next, Sasuki Uchiha.

He said as a girl with black hair and eyes stepped up. She transformed into Iruka as well.

Iruka:uh, good. Next y/n Uzumaki.

Y/n:guess its me now.

He walked up and transformed into the first hokage.

Iruka:t-the first hokage?!

He reverted back to his normal form and walked to the end. But noticed a stare of a certain short haired girl. He looked at her and she blushed and looked away. He smiled because she was one of the main people he liked other than naruko.

Iruka:next Naruko Uzumaki.

Shikamaru:this is a total waste of time, Naruko.

Ino:we always pay for your screw-ups.

Naruko:like I care.

She said with her hands on her hips and walked forward.

Naruko:transform!

She said and did her signature move..her sexy jutsu. This made Iruka nose bleed and fly backwards. She reverted ro her normal form and laughed at his reaction.

Naruko:Gotcha! That's my sexy jutsu.

He got up with his nose plugged and yelled at her.

Iruka:Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!

*timeskip by shibi y/n and Naruko eating ramen together*

Naruko was cleaning uo the stone faces and y/n was helpng her do so as well.

Naruko:This sucks. Loser.

Iruka:You're not going home until you've cleaned off every single drop of paint.