Prologue

Prologue

I was out the night before, which was a Saturday. I spent the all entire evening with my friends as we went to Frankie and Benny's to have a meal together in celebrating A level results and a birthday party that was joined together.

The clothes that I was wearing where a blue long top which had a red heart on it, a pair of leggings that were tight with my legs and where leather black and I also wore a pair of ankle military boots to go with everything.

As it was 10:30pm I said goodnight to my friends, paid for my meal and got out of the restaurant and began walking to the direction of home.

I took a shortcut and as I crossed a dark alleyway, I saw a pair of red eyes glowing in the darkness of the alleyway. I felt so scared as I quickly hurried along the street.

As I did I could feel someone was following me. As I turned my face slowly around to see what is happening behind me, the pair of red eyes appeared out of nowhere. I gasped in fear as I turned quickly to face the way I was going, and there it was. The pair of red eyes were just in front of me, only a few feet away.

I felt scared as I saw those red eyes staring at me, as I turned the other way and began to run for my life. This time I didn’t look back I just kept running to get home quickly. I was out of breath when I got in my house as I closed the door shut behind me and slid down to the floor, trying to catch my breath again. I thought of what I saw just now as my heart started to low down. What was it? I asked myself in my head.

It was not human at all. With those bright red eyes glowing in the darkness of the night, that was no human at all. It was some sort of creature of the night, which I wasn’t certain about.

I need to find out, soon.

After a little while I got up and went to the a nice relaxing bath and went to bed, as in the morning I have to go to the doctor’s as I was feeling rather rough that night.

if you like the prologue comment on what you think and ill might of updating the first chapter of this story. Just to give you a hint : its about 3,000 words and counting as it not finished.