Chapter 15.

We are finally back home, in my baby's room and having some playtime with her. I didn't want to waste any time but try to fgure out the best and comfortable routine, for her, now that we are back.

Mica had long gone and now that we were back, pack work would surely demand for his attention. I also had duties as a luna to handle but I didn't want most of it, to take my time off Ulana. My baby deserves all the attention and love and I don't want it, to feel short to her as she grows up.

That's why finding the best balance around everything, was important.

What I've noticed about Ulana is that she is not a fussy baby and, she likes to sleep. Though when awake, I can sense her need for another presence to be with her or, she might start to get cranky. She is so cute, especially when she tries to smile, which brings out my own as I lightly massage her feet and arms.

" My little butterfly, I wonder what your favourite colour will be or your favourite food?"

" Or her favourite toy and favourite song?" I look towards the door, where Mica enters.

He's returned from training with his men and he sure is a sight, with his shorts on and nothing else.

" See something you like dear mate?"

" Actually I do, it's my little butterfly." I say, looking down at my Ulana, who stares up at me.

" And she lies."

" No I'm not." I chuckle, shaking my head. " Ulana is the only one I like around here."

I feel him kneel behind me, his warm breath creating tingles on the back of my neck.

" You're sweaty Alpha." I playfully warn him from coming any closer.

" I thought you liked me all sweaty." He says in my ear, before he peppers kisses on my neck, where my mark is.

I can't help but shudder due to his kisses.

" Who said I did?" I breathe out, leaning forward and glancing over my shoulder, to look at him.

" I don't need to know by words my little mate." He says, leaning close and minimum space remaining between our faces. " Everything else lets me know, your eyes the most."

Before I can say anything, he pecks my lips thrice, totally distracting me.

" Ulana is watching alpha. Control yourself." I say, my eyes fluttering open.

A smirk touches his lips.

" You're lucky she's here. "

" Oh really?" I raise my brow.

" Yeah, or else I would have my way with you right now. "

" Well it's a good thing then mhm?" I say, kissing his cheek." She'll keep me safe from you." I tease him before looking back down at Ulana again.

He chuckles, moving from behind me and closer to Ulana.

" How is daddy's little girl mhm?" He says to her, kissing both her cheeks.

" She sure missed her daddy's attention?"

" Or you did." He says, smirking at me.

" Mica stop." I scold him.

All I get from him is a wink, this surely making me laugh. I don't know what's wrong with him this morning, he's in a flirting mood. He'd woken me up with kisses until I caved in and said goodmorning.

Because time was not on his side, he knew he had no choice and finally let me go. I couldn't help but laugh at him while he promised ' trouble' when he'd return.