[9] March

Story words count: 1884
Hi, I'm MatoMasaharu. I just want to say thank you to all of you who read and like this story. I hope the story isn't that bad. They may seem out of character, especially our Fugo. But, I like him like that. Writing him like this was a fresh breeze of air to me.
--- --- --- --- 

This morning has been very pleasing. The tea was lovely and fragrant, the pancakes you made were perfect, the weather is clear, and the video call with Trish and Sheila were fun. Your best friends are doing okay, so are you. Today you feel ecstatic. Something spectacular bound to happen.

The ride to the company went smoothly. Narancia was making calls as they still having their breakfast. That was new. The members seem to be excited about today as well since they will finally decide the list for the album.

You wait for the promised time in your office room with nice hot coffee from the lobby. Currently preparing the things needed for Vento Aureo's world tour next year while promoting the new album. You haven't told them yet. It's for a surprise after they finished with the album making.

Today is a good day.

Where should I take them for dinner? You planned to take them on a feast for dinner. This new album will be massive since Fugo has prepared nineteen songs in total. You remember he said he has a problem with the theme and all but turned out he's doing just fine. But no one knows yet if all those songs will make it to the album list. Usually, they only have twelve to fifteen songs in one album.

Then again, today is a good day.

Nothing can go wrong.

Should we go to expensive restaurants for steak? Yeah, I should treat them this time. And pudding will be perfect for dessert.

You can help but smile the whole time. As you finished the coffee, you glance at the time on the corner of the computer screen. Thirty minutes until the promised time, but it's time for you to go. They must be in the practice room already.

There's no queue in front of the elevator. You wait as the elevator is going up and in perfect timing stop in front of you. When the door opens, you can see very familiar faces. Almost like a deja vu.

"Manager!"

"Oh, you're here already. Let's go."

Narancia exclaims as soon as he sees you while Guido is calmer this time. And you too, don't have to go inside without being dragged.

"Does everything ready?

"Yes, Leone and Fugo brought the extra chairs to the room," Narancia explains, grinning at you.

"We decided to get you instead, haha. Let those two works from time to time," With a proud tone, Guido adds the story.

"I really can't wait to hear the rest of the list. I'll try to convince Polpo if we can fit them all in the album."

"Woah, really?"

"Yes, Narancia," You nods at the younger guitarist, he's ecstatic about it.

"Man, that will be sick!" Guido folds his arms with closed eyes. Grinning and looking proud of himself.

"I have another good news but that has to wait," Your giggling doesn't satisfy the now two curious men.

The elevator eventually stops before they can ask any further. Your heels clacking on the floor echoes as the hallway is empty.

"Good morning," Giorno greets when you enter the room. They are ready for their position. Narancia and Guido also quickly get into their position

"Good morning, y/n."