[3]Pain

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊

.

Why would this guy would be holding a big box with him?...is it a box full of Ohagi? I laughed at my own thought and immediately apologized.

"No, lord Shinazugawa! Please put down the box!" the kakushi attempted to drop it. But not to my surprise he did not, we all know this stubborn man.

"Is that the idiotic corps member who travels with a demon. Just what is going on here anyway?" Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind hashira asked. I thought he knows the situation already?

The kakushis apologized to Shinobu because of the trouble "Shinazugawa, don't do anything rash." Shinobu calmly said to this scar-face man

"What about this demon, boy? You said that she can protect people and fight for the corps? That's incredible! Amazing! Why, that's completely impossible you fool" he shouted at the young boy. He took his sword and sliced through the box he was holding

Huh? Blood? Why is there a blood coming out from the box? Oh- wait...is that where he kept the demon? Clever.

The boy suddenly stood up, running towards him and said "I don't care if you're a Hashira or whatever! I won't let anyone hurt my sister!!"

Sanemi suddenly laughed at him in a pretend-amusement style.

"Stop! The master will be here soon!" Giyu tried to stop them but this Tanjiro boy still continued running.

Sanemi attempted to hit him with his sword but he jumped over it. Amazing skills...and to my surprise...he head-butted Sanemi leaving an injury on his face.

Me and Mitsuri started laughing and in conclution we apologized from laughing. Everyone looked amused because of his skill that was shown.

"If you can't tell the difference between a good demon and a bad demon, then you don't deserve to be a hashira!" He spatted at scar-face

Sanemi looked so angry at this state now, I bet he is gonna say something like 'you're dead' or something else "Why you...You're DEAD to me!!!" I knew it.

"The master of the mansion has arrived."

I immediately went to my position and waiting for the others to do it next.

"Welcome...my dear demon slayers."

I froze on my bowing position still waiting for the others to move, why aren't they bowing?!

"Good morning everyone, it feels like a beautiful day...the sky is perfect blue, isn't it?" He paused for a few second and continued "it makes me very happy that we can have our twice-yearly Hashira Meeting...without any members having changed."

As soon as he finished talking, Sanemi took a chance to make this Tanjiro boy bow down...harshly....

Everyone is know bowing down, what a slow reaction they will do...

"Master, I sincerely pray for your increased happiness. It is good to see you healthy" damn it Sanemi, why did you took my chance to talk?! This is why I hate you so much

"Thank you Sanemi" Oyakata-Sama smiled at him and Sanemi continued talking

"I'm sorry but, before the hashira meeting, would you be so kind as to tell us about this corps member who travels with a demon, Tanjiro Kamado?" He sincerely asked him

"Yes, my apologies for surprising you. I have accepted Tanjiro and Nezuko, and I want everyone else to do the same."

Few of us agreed to it but the others deny...I stayed quiet until Shinobu asked me "what do you think Akari-san?"