• fools •

Ria has been joking for months now to her members and their managers that if SM will not upload Renjun's fools cover, she will hack into the system and upload in their channel.

July 24, 2020
12:00 PM sharp

"Ya! Ya! I think Ria hack into the system.." Jisung said to his hyung, "Wae?" Jeno asked. "WAIT? THEY UPLOADED MY FOOLS COVER?" Renjun said since they didn't gave him a heads up.

Once Ria stepped into the dreamies dorm she got bambarded of questions, "Ya! Let me speak, I didn't hack the system okay, I swear I didn't." Ria said raising her hand, "Swear, na aniya!" She added.

Of course the dreamies believes since she is really telling the truth, "Hey guys, group meeting in 10." Mark said opening the dreamies' door. The dream members quickly change into some more appealing clothes then went out.

Once they got in the meeting room, it startled them since they are complete. Like really complete, OT22. "Annyeonghasayeo." The dreamies greeted.

After the meeting the members decided to stay a little bit longer so that they can catch up with each other's activities. "Do you all hyungs know that we have a hacker in the group?" Chenle said, "Nugu?" The members all said.

"Ria noona—.." He wasn't even able to finish his sentence as Ria cut him off, "Ya! Na aniya!! Jinja aniyaaaa." She shouted pouting. Then the dreamies started laughing.

"Wae? wae?" The others asked, "Remember when Ria said that if the company doesn't upload Renjun's fools cover than Ria will hack the system and upload herself," Jaemin said and the others nodded waiting for him to continue.

"So our company always give us a heads up whenever they upload something on our channel, right?" The others again nodded, "But with Renjun's cover they didn't. So Ria hacked the system." Jaemin said.

"Na aniya!!!" Ria shouted again making the room laugh, "Woah, let's make a video then let Ria upload it in our channel." Yangyang suggest. "Ya! Na aniya! I didn't do it." Ria said pouting again.

"Ria-ah, the head wants to talk to you." YungJon said joining to tease Ria, "Waeyo?" Ria asked, "They told me it's about NCT's channel." YungJon said. "Aahh!! I didn't do it oppa!" Ria said almost teary eyes because she thought she will get in trouble.

"Uljimasayo noona~ Otteoke?" Jisung said, "Ya, Chenle-ya! You made noona cry." Jisung said to Chenle, "Ani, na aniya! It's Jaemin hyung!" Chenle pointed the blame to Jaemin.

"Taeyong hyung~" Jaemin said with a lot of aegyo making the room laugh including Ria, "Why are you crying?" Kun asked, "I thought I'll be in trouble but I swear it wasn't me.." She said still pouting.

"But how could Renjun say 'Fuck' but they censored mine?" Doyoung asked, yet again making the room laugh.

_________________________________________________

DID Y'ALL ALREADY HEARD RENJUN COVER LAST NIGHT?? I KEEP REPEATING IT. 😭♥️

RENJUN STANS, STAY STRONG TO ALL OF YOU. BECAUSE I NEARLY DIED 😭