In the slasher sanitarium

Lea was in there and in her a room sharing the room with Jason as she is sitting on the bed as she had hidden her claw glove. while cinder was in a room with another patient that had pink and black hair and pink high heel boots on while cinder says to her sounding crazy. do you see spirits. the women replies. yes I do of my dead husband. cinder replies. so do I. they both watch each other as there both in straightjackets while lea gets taken to lunch as so dose cinder and the pink and black hair women.

A hour later in the woods with the creature

The creature is waiting for Linket and Michael to return as Freddy still cares for the baby into a large snake slivers by and says to the creature. when iss linket and Myers coming back my father wishes to see them along with Kruger. the creature says. they'll be back soon. Freddy gives the baby to Ghostface as he starts caring for the baby while Freddy watches the snake wondering who it is. into linket and Michael came back through the portal with blood on there knives and on themselves while they see the snake coming towards them and says. my father wishess to see you both now letss go. she nudge them as they go with the snake for now along with Freddy.

A bit later

They get to place near camp crystal lake as the devil was waiting there as Freddy says. I didn't know your father was Satan. the large snake says. I'm his secret daugther. Freddy nodes as Satan says. now I have called you three here for a party with the other slashers and a few strippers. Satan dissapears along with the snake as Freddy shouts out. PARTY TIME BITCHS. linket and Michael looks at him then at each other as they shrugs and decided to join the party but staying close togeather.

A hour later into the party

Freddy was a bit drunk and so was Michael a little bit and so was Linket into the party ends and the other slashers dissapears from Satan magic going back to what there doing. as linket and Michael and Freddy decided to stay in a abandoned house. they find as Michael passed out on the bed and Linket passed out next to him and Freddy passed out on-top of them.

The next night

Freddy wakes up seen himself tied to a pole next to linket seen his claw glove on the table with linket and Michael knife. as linket wakes up seen she is tied to a pole next to Michael as she sees her knife on the table next Freddy glove and Michael knife. then Michael wakes up seen he is tied to a pole next to linket as he looks around while Freddy says. how hard did we party last night. linket looks at him and says. no idea. Michael looks at Freddy mostly glaring thinking it's his fault while then a man walked in and says taking off his mask. ah your awake good and so is the werewolf slut. linket growls while Freddy says. you have no right to call her that you bitch. the man slaps Freddy with a fish as Freddy groans in discust hating the slimy feel off it as the man says. silent Kruger. now when it becomes the blood moon I'll sacrifice you three to Satan and have your powers. linket growls while Michael is silent into the man left to deal with something. while Michael breaks the ropes and grabs his knife cutting linket free and then cuts Freddy free. while Linket grabs her knife and Freddy puts his knife glove back on. while Linket and Michael hides in the darkness as Freddy stands there rubbing two claws together. Then two men walks in talking about linket and Michael into they saw Linket and Michael gone and saw Freddy as the two men says. hey we're did they go. Freddy says been a bit sarcastic. do you guys know we're the bathroom is I need to do a massive shit. the men rolls there eyes while Michael and Linket came behind them slitting there throats and ripping there heads off while Freddy says. that was so intense. linket and Michael left with Freddy following them as they gets outside seen there at camp crystal lake while they see other men that were to sacrifice them as Freddy says. the one with less kills buys breakfast. linket and Michael nodes taking on Freddy challenge while Freddy gose and kills pepole with his claws while both Linket and Michael kills with there knives.