When In Sera's World . . .

Ohk so fans and random people this is what I've been working on so far. . . It's not done yet. I haven't given up on all of my other stories but I've been a little blocked. Oh and today is my 16th birthday (YAY!!!!) so consider this my gift to you guys since I have no idea when yours are. 

                                                                                                                                                      Seraphina Waldo lay in bed as the midnight hour approached. She could feel his pain, hear his screams, and see through his eyes as the scene revealed itself, but she knew it wasn't real. It couldn't be real, because it never was, and it never would be, but that didn't stop Andrew-Taylor from singing the horrid song of pain that echoed in not only her dreams, but in reality. Two options, her brain whispered, one: pretend it never happened. When she woke up in the morning his dream would no longer plague her. Or two: she could save him from his nightmare. Although she had never been the type to back down, there were so many things that could go wrong. She wasn't like normal people what happened in the dreams stayed with her. She had never even had her own dream. She was just continuously dragged into other people's dreams. It wasn't all bad they weren't always nightmares, but the nightmares were the one's she couldn't evade. Even when considering the nightmares, the worst part of her dreams was her wings. They came and went as they pleased, they didn't always do as she wanted and that wasn't helpful when she could possibly break a bone, or worse, in a dream.

She knew if she didn't save him, she wouldn't get any sleep and school was tomorrow. Pushing the red duvet away, she stepped out of bed and onto the cold hard wood floors. Peeking out the window, she could see his dream vividly. "He's burning. How original," she whispered to no one in general. Seraphina climbed from her two story window onto the oak tree and into the street effortlessly, as she had done so many times before.

She was lightly dripping sweat by the time she reach Andrew-Taylor's two story burning house. The fire continuously released sparks, his screams echoed through the burning foundation. How did this one start? Circling the house she found the room he was in. He just had to be upstairs. There were no trees in his back yard and the shed was too far from the house to be of any help. Damn it!!

"Andrew," Seraphina screamed hopefully loud enough for him to hear, "Andy-Taylor," she shouted even louder.

"Help! Help," His screams released an aura of hopefulness.

"I'm gonna need you to jump," Seraphina said looking around and noticing nothing safe to land on. Andrew-Taylor's blond mane poked out of the window looking at her. Seraphina waved shyly realizing what she must look like. She was dressed in an oversized T-shirt proclaiming "It's Better to be a Geek then an Idiot" with no shorts and no shoes.

"Jump," He questioned sounding quite skeptical. A thud from his background answered his own question. Andrew-Taylor jumped just in time to watch his house collapse. "Night, Andrew," Seraphina said as she was turning away from his house.

Half way home Seraphina stopped dead in her tracks. There at the end of the block stood her best friend's little brother, Daniel. He looked the same as he had the last time she saw him, but that was impossible. He went missing five years ago. All the memories came flashing back to her in a rush crippling her to the point where she had to sit down to think.

She and Jessica had finally made it to the eighth grade. Josh, Jessica's older brother and her secret crush, had left them both at home to watch Daniel. Daniel being eight felt he didn't need a babysitter and when they found out about Monica's party, they didn't even bother staying long enough to put him to sleep.  The fun they had at the party was destroyed when Josh came to collect them. He shouted over and over again how stupid they were for leaving him alone. He screamed the whole way home, and Seraphina suspected he would have continued if Daniel was home when they got there. But he wasn't, he was gone. All the doors and windows were locked, it was as if he disappeared. Could it be possible that he fell into someone's dream, never to return?