✈︎ I ✈︎

Resfeber
_____

" Oppa~" I heard a sweet voice above us

" Oppa~" I heard a sweet voice above us. I glanced the way and saw a beautiful, young Korean girl. She looked like a princess from old folktales. White as snow skin. Big, brown eyes like a puppy, and warm as a sunshine smile.

"Jisu-ah~" Sang Jimin cutely, waving to the girl on the cliff. She smiled softly and began to walk our way. Everything about her was princess-like or ladylike. She was walking grace and beauty.

Taehyung looked her way, and his unchanging gaze warmed up and became gentle. I looked at Sooji but she only shrugged, observing the girl.

"Mom, and dad are inviting you to dinner." She informed the group of friends, not taking notice of me. Taehyung and Jimin jumped up off the sand and ran happily like children.

"Um... Jisoo meet Aria Jones." Sooji called the girl, making her notice a foreigner who stood out of the group. Jisoo glanced my way, analyzing my body, face, posture, and clothes. Well, she looked like Sam who played at that time Ariana Grande, when I was Jade.

"Nice to meet you Aria. I'm Park Jisoo, Jimin's younger sister." She beamed with glow, and I needed to look away from her princess self to be able to still see anything.

"Come with us! Our parents will love you." Jimin squeaked happily, grabbing my hand, and dragging me after him all the way to the stairs up the cliff.

We walked to the huge mansion which Mr. and Mrs. Park owned. Jimin was joking with Hoseok in the front. After them, walked Taehyung with Jisoo beside him, and on the end was me with Sooji.

"Sorry for asking, but are Jimin and Taehyung cousins?" I knew I sounded racist, but I needed to know! I hoped she would nod, and I would ignore this stupid feeling, but she shook her head.

"Nope." She answered curtly, just like me observing the two in front of us. Taehyung took her brand design handbag, and throw over his shoulder, smiling sweetly at her.

"He loves her very much," I said with half-assed feeling. Sooji nodded her head, not looking away from them.

"Like sister, right?" Scared to hear the answer, I dragged on the question. Sooji looked at me with pity, knowing better than me, what my heart wanted.

"She is his first love."

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Aria from birth was alone, left in an orphanage as an infant she dreamed to find a place she could call "home". After years independent Aria goes on her next adventure where she meets Taehyung. Young old money boy is a professional race pilot. With his friends, he gets every trophy he wants, only the thing he wants the most, is out of his reach. Aria finds that Taehyung has everything she dreamt of, so by spending time with him she hopes his good luck will scrub on her. But Kim's family has more secrets than she would like.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Want to know more?
Read Resfeber ✈︎ to find out how to adapt to places but never belong too any. Aria will find out her origin, but it's darker and harsher than she thought. And what will she do, when Taehyung's family is the main reason why she is miserable?

-Madelinesworks❤️