Chapter 3

Ugh! I have to pee. I tried to get up only to be pulled down. I turned and saw both of the boys holding me around my waist and torso with death grips. I squirmed out of their hold and ran to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I walked out to see both of the boys still sleep. I slowly but quietly walked over to the door and opened it. I looked back to that the boys are still sleep. Running down halls after halls, I finally finding what I think is the back door.

I walked out the door thanking god that I'm escaping. 'Freedom' I screamed in my head. I ran towards the forest for half an hour without stopping. I was out of breath and all sweaty. I heard rushing water and walked towards it to find a waterfall. I saw what looked like a fairy tale. The water glistened from the light of the moon. There weren't any other sounds then the rushing water. I decided to stay here and rest up. I laid next to the lake and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of a bunch snapping. I looked around to see nothing. Standing up and took off running. I'm not going there or any where but to my family. Arms wrapped around me pulling me back. Sparks running through my body. I kicked, screamed, and threw punches. Andy walked in front of me. His eyes weren't the same beautiful brown. They were the same color as in the car. They were a reddish-greenish color. Just like in the car, he started to mumble word i couldn't understand. My eyes started to get heavy. I tried to keep them open but after a couple minutes my eyes gave out on me.

I woke up in the same room with the boys staring at me.

"Why did you leave?" James yelled.

"Umm.....Let me see....You kidnapped me and took me away from my family." I yelled. My voice a little bit raspy and sore.

"YOU LIVE HERE NOW. YOU WILL LOVE US. WE ARE YOUR FAMILY." Andy screamed on the top of his lungs.

"I will never love you dirty bloodsuckers." I said back with an evil chuckle.

Andy slapped me. I flew off the bed and into the wall. Andy walked over to me with regret written all over his face. He reached out to touch me, but I flinched away. I could feel blood running down my back.

James came over to me and picked me up bridal style. He carried out the room, down tons of stairs, and to a door that looked like it could be a playroom for kids. He opened the door and the first thing that you notice is this strong musky smell. There were cages with chains attached to the walls inside the cages.

He walked all the way to the back of the room, threw me into one of the cages locked it and walked off without saying a word. Inside my cage was a small toilet, broken old dirty mirror, chains, and last and not least no bed. I walked over to the mirror to see a huge purple bruise on the right cheek of my face. My back ached, I could already feel another huge bruise on my back.

My back was so sore that I couldn't move without cringing. I walked over to one of the corners and cried myself to sleep.

ANDY'S POV

Oh my, what have I done? Why did she runaway? Why? But why did I slap her? I'm a horrible mate. All she wanted is to go home to her family. The family that we took her away from.

I know that she hates me. James walked into the room without saying any thing to me. He looked straight at the wall that Brittany hit. There was a huge dint and blood on the wall and James. Lucky the blood doesn't bother us because she's our mate. The guilt hit me even more. I walked over to the bed taking a couple of sleeping pills. Before I fell asleep I heard:

"Your screwed." From James. Tears slipped from my eyes as the darkness took me over.

BRITTANY'S POV

I woke up on the same hard vile floor in the cage. I seat up a little too fast for my body's liking. I looked over to the door of the cage to see a plate of food and a note. That read:

Brittany,

Here's your breakfast. I'm so so so so sorry for what I did to you last night. I understand if you hate me and it's alright.

Love Andy

I looked at the plate to see that ants and roaches crawling away at my food. I guess I'm not eating that. Sighing I forced my sore aching body back into the corner and to sleep.

I woke again but this time by the sound of a door closing. I looked over to see another note:

Brittany,

Why didn't you eat your breakfast? I'm sorry about last night. I'm sorry but you need to learn a lesson about running away.

Love ,James

The plate had roaches and ants on my food already. Damn these food stealing creatures. I curled back to my corner and went back to sleep whimpering at the scandalous pain in my back.