twelve

ʚ Coming Back ɞ

It's great to be home

The squad has arrived back to Konoha just before sunset and was greeted by the gate guards; Izumo and Kotetsu. "Oi~ Kakashi. It's good to see you." Izumo greets the silver-haired man. Kakashi made an eye smile and waves at the two Jōnins. "Nice seeing both of you." He greeted back. Kotetsu's gaze landed upon Misa. 'Akemi's child! She is so beautiful just like Reiko.' His eyes are enchanted by the dainty girl. She notices his stare and blushed pinkly. "Now Kotetsu you don't want to look like a pervert do you?" Kakashi out of nowhere appeared in front of him with a creepy voice.

Kotetsu flinches "I-I am no pervert!" He exclaimed. Typical Hatake, messing around with his comrades. Misa has never seen her sensei act so playful with the other Jōnins. It's actually entertaining. All of a sudden, a group of Konoha shinobis is taking in a brunette woman. They passed through the team and they were puzzled. She is very stunning. Dress in a lovely attire with a model-like body and an alluring face. Why is this person getting arrested?

As they watch her leave, they don't see it but Kakashi's single eye is kept on the woman.

Once going their separated ways, Misa walks home to receive 'hellos' or 'welcome back' from her neighbors. She says 'thank you' for their generosity. Taking a few more steps, she stands in front of her house and breathes in the nice aroma. "Taidaima." She said, entering the house—taking off her shoes and placing them on the shoe rack. "Onee-chan!" A hyper little boy jumps in the air to be in his sister's arms. "Koi Koi!" Misa hollers her brother's name gleefully and spun him around.

"Onee-chan how was your mission?" Koichi asked his sister. She puts down the little boy, her face expressed both emotional and happiness. "It was a wonderful experience. I never imagined how extravagant yet crucial a shinobi life is like." Misa affirmed, looking at Koichi who is in awe. She ruffles his ebony head "I can't wait to see your future." She spoke in a dreamy tone of voice. The little Akiyama boy made a toothy grin "Of course it's going to be awesome!" He shouted.

Misa giggles in content. The siblings interlaced hands and went to the kitchen where they see their parents having dinner. "Oh! Darling, you're home!" Reiko got up and gives her daughter a 'welcome home' hug. "Nice to see you too, okaa-san." Misa returns the embrace. "What about me?" Akemi makes a sad pout with his arms out. The girl laughs light-heartedly and ran into her father's arms. "Welcome back, hime." The man says deeply in his daughter's ear. Misa shows a lovely smile "It's great to be home." She uttered to the family. After their reunion, they have a pleasant dinner together on a cozy night.

Everyone except Misa is still awake when midnight came. She looks at the stars thinking about when Sasuke told her. 'I promise to forever stay with you.' she remembered his words when they were walking on the bridge. Looking down at the hand he held, it was a sweet touch. Her feelings began to stir. She doesn't know if she likes him as a normal friend or...something else.