Ch. 13 - OMEGA

Blake's outfit

Chapter Thirteen
🦎 Omega 🦎

Lydia struggles a small bit to gry out of bed making her father steps over to assist her but Blake stepped forward, holding her hand up to him before helping Lydia. "You want help getting in the shower?" Mr. Martin asked and Lydia just gives him a look whole grabbing Blake's arm, "Maybe if I was four, and still taking bubble baths. Blake can help me." Lydia said and Blake helped her to the bathroom.

"Right. I'll just wait outside, then... Where it's slightly less sarcastic." Mr. Martin said then walked out if the room. Closing Lydia's door behind him, Mr. Martin notices Stiles, with a "get well soon" balloon tied to his wrist. sleeping across across a couple stairs in the waiting room and turns to Melissa. "Has he been here all night?" He asked making her glance at Stiles.

"He's been here all weekend." She said as Blake walked out of the room making her look at Stiles and sigh making Mr. Martin look at, "Friend of yours?" He asked. "Boyfriend. He's been here with me." She said and they looked back at Stiles as a cleaning lady started changing the trash bag in the bin next to him.

"You... you're dirty." Stiles mumbled in his sleep making the the cleaning lady look at him with a bewildered look. Blake laughed and walked over to him, "Stiles." She said poking his forehead making him jump up and slightly look around before noticing her, "Have a nice dream?" She teased making him look at her with wide eyes as his face turned red with embarrassment.

"Wanna come with me to get a snack?" She asked, holding her hand out. He cleared his throat slightly, still embarrassed, before nodding and grabbing her hand. "Let's pretend that you didn't hear anything while I was asleep." Stiles said as they walked making her laugh, "You're cute if you think I'll let you forget this."

"Please. For me." He said and she chuckled and kissed his cheek, "Oh I'm gonna be reminding you about this when we're seniors." She said making him groan as they walked up to a vending machine.