❦ F I F T E E N

Start from the beginning

Vivi and Mushu trotted near her feet, barking happily but she playfully shushed them with a finger on her lips, "Shh... He's sleeping," It seemed like they almost understood her as their eyes had a happy glint in them, however following her to the kitchen.

Amelia quickly brought their food bowls and put their dog food and water on their respective bowls.

A smile seemed to be etched on her lips as the events of the previous night seemed to play in her mind over and over again. Her fingers unconsciously traced her lips and her eyes fluttered close, remembering his lips felt against hers. A chuckle escaped her lips, a bright smile following after as she shyly scratched her nape.

She ran to the bathroom to take a clean shower but even then nothing could wipe that smile off her face. Did he feel the same way as I did? Did he feel special just like I did? Was I able to make him feel special the way he made me feel? Several thoughts ran through her head but the smile didn't seem to cease.

Amelia must have been too deep in her delight that she forgot to lock the door of the bathroom as strong arms seemed to encase her frame. But because she was so deep into her happy thoughts, it was instinct to let out a shriek at the sudden contact. Her heart nearly jumped of her chest at that but Sehun seemed to be enjoy her reaction because he laughed so hard that he nearly slipped from the water in the shower and was almost near to falling flat on his butt if it wasn't Amelia holding both his hands.

That slippery moment caused him to go quiet for a moment for he obviously was afraid of falling down but he snickered when he came back to reality back again. He guffawed when he saw her reaction.

She closed the shower, wrapping the towel around her, "What's so funny?" Ignoring the fact that he was purely shirtless, she looked directly in his eyes so as to not get distracted.

Sehun wiped the fake tears dramatically, "Your face."

Amelia rolled her eyes but smiled nevertheless, walking out of the bathroom to change into a clean set of clothes, "You're making me seem like a clown."

He laughed again before his hand stopped her from grabbing her clothes and pulled her to his side, "Well, I love you. That doesn't change whatever happens," He assured, placing a quick peck on her lips and she blushed. Which gave him another reason to tease her, "Why are being so shy now? We already saw e— " She pushed him away before he could complete the sentence.

Her eyes travelled down his throat which had a faint tint of red in some areas. Her gaze slowly travelled down to his chest and it reminded her of the moment the nervous tips of her fingers traced down his smooth skin. Those moments replaying in her mind, her heart starting palpitating rapidly and her cheeks grew evidently even more red.

Sehun was all aware of her eyeing him and to say the truth, her gaze alone sent him into a state of whirlwind. And even he was reminded of the day before.

Oh boy, they weren't ever going to forget that moment.

••••••

Sehun's arms wrapped around her waist from behind, this time announcing her of his arrival to not scare her. When his arms protectively wrapped around her, Amelia lost the focus on cooking. She blinked, still not used to the extensive amount of growing skinship between the two.

Nah, I don't think I'll ever get used to it. She thought.

Nor would he.

As if Sehun could hear her thoughts, he switched off the stove and turned her around. He was so quick that she didn't even get to comprehend the situation before he picked her up and sat her on top of the counter.