I'll Protect Her. Always. (Part 3): For clarinetgirl301

(Part 3)

For clarinetgirl301

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Time for the battle to start again.

I went straight for the ship in the back.

The ship that had (Y/ N).

I have to save her.

*************************

*** Hiccup ***

Astrid and I fought through guard after guard until we reached (Y/N).

They was dried blood on the floor, seeping through the door. My gaze went to Astrid. Her was like mine- full of fear.

I took a quick breath before opening the door, seeing (Y/ N) in a cell, blood on floor, and a torn shirt next to her. Her chest rose then fell a few times until I realized why she hadn't looked up. She was fast asleep in a pool of blood. A pool of her own blood

"(Y/N)," Astrid gasped, eyes wide. I couldn't speak.

I opened her cell using the key on the wall and looked at the dried tears that stained her previous cheeks.

(Y/N) began to stir when I gently stroked her cheek.

"H- Hiccup?" she called out, not quite opening her eyes.

"Yes, love, it's me. I'm right here," I said, crying, pulling her into my arms, pulling her head into my chest . Not knowing any better, I placed my hand on her back. "Oh, (Y/N)! My poor (Y/N)! I'm so sorry!" I cried, holding her close. The blood that was on her now dripped down my arms.

"H- Hiccup?"

"Yes, love?"

"My back. Your hurting my back. It hurts!"

I gently rolled her onto her stomach and saw her blood stained shirt. I turned back to Astrid. She just stood there, eyes wide, hands over her mouth. Without turning back, I lifted her shirt up, waiting for a Astrid's reaction. Astrid's eyes widened even more and tears sprang to her eyes as she fell to her knees, red blood splashing around as she did so. "(Y/ N)!" she said. It was muffled by her hand.

I turned so I could examine her back. I gasped at the sight. Her back was covered in blood, both wet and dry. She had some long, deep gashes in her back that would need stitches.

"Oh my Gods," I cried. I did as much as I could as the moment to stop the bleeding but I didn't have all the materials I needed.

"Hiccup, we have to go," Astrid said, the echoes of more men coming frightened both her and me as they ran through the stone halls.

I nodded and gently picked (Y/N) up, being careful of her severely injured back, and we quickly got off the ship.

In a panic, I took (Y/N) to the boat with the orphaned children, which was also being used for a medical station since it was closer than Berk was at the moment.

"Help! Somebody help!" I yelled, even before landing.

The children that were laughing and playing on the deck moved out of the way as I roughly landed Toothless on the deck and ran to the medical room.

"This is an emergency!" I cried, setting (Y/N) on her stomach on an empty cot. Almost immediately, I was pushed out of the room. "NO! I CAN'T LEAVE HER!" I shouted, fighting blindly against my own people to get to my beloved, but they were bigger and stronger than me, pushing me out of the room with some difficulty, but not enough for it to take to long. They locked the door and I began pounding on it. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! LOVE! NO! No," I whispered the last no, giving up on distracting the healers from saving (Y/N).