When he's worried about you #2

One day a kid from general studies walked up to you while you were by yourself before lunch and told you that "you don't deserve to be in the hero course because you're weak and your boyfriend is only with you because he pity's you for being so weak!"
This made you sleep less and train more.Your boyfriend just happened to catch on to your newly found bad habits.How will he react when confronting you and finding out why you've been doing this...

His POV for all of them

💥Bakugo💥

(Y/N) has been training a lot more often and is skipping out on our cuddle sessions which never ever happened!I know she wasn't sleeping because the app we have to track each other's location for safety reasons showed her at the UA training field.Wtf was she even doing there at 1:30 in the morning?!Somethings going on and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

The next day

I saw her come down the stairs while me and the rest of the Bakusquad looked at her worried.She had messy hair and grey circles under her eyes.I had to confront her now!

"(Y/N)!We have to talk!" I said and immediately regretted stating it like that because I saw the panic on her tired face.

"O-ok..." she stuttered

I led her back to my room to talk to her in private.

"Baby?Why in the world are you so tired?And why THE FUCK are you at the training field till 2am every morning?!"

She looked at me shocked until she let out a defeated sigh and spilled everything to me.
"B-because I'm weak Katsu and the only reason you're with me is because you pity me for being so damn weak!" She said obviously tired and frustrated.
"Wha-?WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT?!"

"(Kid from general studies name)"

"I'm gonna kick their ass today.But you are not going to school!I'm gonna tell Aizawa your sick and you're gonna sleep in this room all day!Got it?!"

She sighed again in defeat and nodded.Before I could kiss her and tell her sweet dreams I heard soft snoring coming from my bed.I chuckled and kissed her forehead before walking to UA

🦈Kirishima🦈

This was so odd!Usually Pebble loves chilling out with me.But now she's going straight from school to the gym and not coming back till around 1am.I missed my pebble so much and I'm so worried about her health.I mean sure it's good to keep fit but not like this.

I also know she hasn't been sleeping because I can see it in her eyes the dark circles and the once usually bright (e/c) eyes were now dull and a little bit red.She isn't her usual lively self that I grew to love.Something was going on and I had to find out.

The next day

After school (Y/N) was about to kiss me goodbye and head to the gym when I stopped her and took her to the back behind the school.
To have a friendly chat with her and maybe get her back on track.

"Pebble,I know you don't want me to be concerned with your new habits but I can't take it anymore!"

"Kiri what are you talking about?" She said in her now usual tired voice.

"(Y/N)!You've been overworking yourself and I can tell.I know you're tired and I know you don't really wanna do this baby shark!Please just tell me why you're doing this and MAYBE I'll let you go to the gym today!"

"W-well...I....*sniff*." I looked at her shocked and engulfed her into a hug.

"I-I'm so s-sorry Eiji!Somebody told me I was w-weak and t-that I don't deserve t-to be in the hero c-course.Then t-they said you're only with me because you f-feel bad for m-me!" She sobbed out.