Epilogue

Sunrise, we're always hiding in the twilight, secret safe inside our hindsight, they will rust until they're gone.
Broken Bellows
(Sunrise)
__Siren

Epilogue

JULY 31st

THE SPEECH

What is highschool?

Hell, Drama, fun, love?

Love?

Every love story starts with a little drama, it's either a very cliché meeting in the hallway, where you bump into each other, or where you meet at the park and discover you both like cats, or where you've been in love with your best friend and he or she finally realizes they feel the same, or maybe you've been having a crush on someone, and they finally notice you because of a class assignment. I actually never believed in love, I found it rather silly. But everything changed when I met Dany- In more clearer words, if you're reading this, Daniella. Everything changed when I met you. My very own love story began... when I met you.

Well, let's not make this about myself now... This is a speech about high school, and how it has really touched us.

You're all seated, sparkling with your graduation gowns and caps, hopefully with huge smiles on your faces. That's because you've gotten a job well done. That's because you've reached another milestone. So as you're seated, take a good look at yourself, and think of the you before highschool. I'm sure you noticed at least one change... You're probably seated close to a person you never knew existed until just a few months ago, and five rows away from someone you spent most of your nights with. You're probably sneaking conversations with those group of people you once called lame... High school gives you things, experiences... It gives you a life... Depending on how you lived it.

You realize what you want after highschool, probably because of a class assignment, or a movie you watched with your best friend.

You fall in love, countless times, and you either learn from it, or live with it. High school is basically the beginning of every love story, cause in there is the drama, in there are the experiences, the life. Somewhere in there is a road to guide you to a journey in life.

High school builds you, makes you strong.

For all ups and downs, you become a better person.

We're all heading on a journey with many chapters... My advice, make every chapter count, no matter what.

I had just one month, one month of highschool, and I can say I experienced more than I had imagined, and it changed so much about me. It made me the better version of myself. I made friends and I fell in love.

It was the one month where I had the chance to live out my dreams, and be the person I really wanted to be.

A one month of perfection.