part 4

I am shocked.  How can he react like that?  We are just engaged not married.  What's in his mind that makes him do that in public. I get one more reason to hate this man Ayaan.

Divya came near to me and whispered to me that he did only because the even manager asked him to do so.

If he didn't want to,  then why he said that he is not a shy person.  Disguising man.

I stand a little away from him.  There was a lot of police officers who came to the function. They said congrats to us.  This heavy dress makes me feel uncomfortable.  I want to throw this away and wear jeans and a top and with hijab for sure.

He stands next to me and smiles at everyone who came to congrats us but he doesn't look at me at least.  What's up with this man.  I don't know how I am going to live with him. My only hope on his family is his parents and servants.

I met his siblings.  His elder brother,  an ifs officer.  He is really good. He talks with me nicely unlike this police officer. His wife is too nice.  His younger brother is too nice.  He is 2 years older than me while Ayaan is 5 years older than me. We talked a bit but Ayaan doesn't even talk to me.  Are they both are actually his siblings,  or did his parents adopted him.  Oh! My mind is going crazy.  If he talks or not,  that doesn't my concern.  I don't care.

My dad talked like a gentleman to all and respect every woman. How nice.  Why he can't respect his own woman at home.  My nerves are getting angry.

Divya dragged me to a corner and said,  isn't he handsome in that dress? " she winked.

"Stop it Divya,  he and handsome.  Are you insulting the word handsome?.  He is looking fine,  that's it "I replied.  How can she describe my would-bee husband and that to me?

When I looked at him Naina and Noora are talking with him,  all smiling and laughing. 

Why he didn't talk to me.  Maybe he too is forced to marry me.  He is handsome,  maybe he has a girlfriend.

Breaking my thoughts Divya dragged me back to him. I looked at him while he too looks at me. Our eyes collide.  I am getting the memory of his lips at my hand. I am looking down,  I don't want to look at him.

"Di,  jeeju is so cool," Naina said

"Jeeju said we are his sisters.  Finally, we got a brother " Noora jumped.

Suddenly he looked at Noora and then me.

"No di,  he is the only brother of we 2. You are excluded " Naina said.

I am feeling embarrassed.  I can feel that my face is heating. What to do.  I looked at Ayaan he diverted his gaze from me.  Naina,  Noora and Divya give us a teasing smile.  What more is stocked for the future.  I want to hide my face somewhere.

His parents treated me like a daughter.  I am praying to God to let them treat the same way after the marriage also.

Everything went too fine.  The engagement party got over.  Everyone left.  We too headed to our home after giving a proper bye to Ayaan's family.  When we were leaving he didn't at least look at me or said bye to me.  I felt too unwanted.  He sat early in his car's driving state and typing something on his phone.

Maybe he trying to make his girlfriend understand the situation.  I think they supposed to date today.

But I felt betrayed. If he doesn't want to marry me then he is free to call off the wedding. Maybe his parents are too pressurizing him like mine.

If I withdrew from the wedding,  our family get insulted mainly by my mom.  I will tolerate anything except the tear from my mom's and siblings eyes.  I can't withstand it.  I even fought with dad.  I didn't think that my dad treats my mom well. 

Will my life be like her.  Like an unwanted thing.  No role in decision making...  I don't know.

Will Ayaan be the same as my father?? 

My father treats us somewhat fine but his approach to mum,  I am not satisfied with that.  He didn't even help her with chores. He said he married her to do chores for him.  My mom's parents give him a dowry.  He accepted that willingly.  I am against dowry.

I think if a person accepts dowry that means the girl bought him with that price so he needs to do house chores.  But in my case, Ayaan doesn't want dowry.  So how will I make him do chores?

He only and only talks with me one sentence, 'i am not shy'.  How dare he??  He even chats with Divya and hasher phone number.  He didn't message me or call me and said ladies first to her..  pity man.  What name can call him... scary cat or pity man.  Who cares a thing about him.

My mom kissed my forehead and headed to sleep.  I changed the heavy dress and wear my t-shirt and sports pants.  That's what I am comfortable with at home.

Only 7 days.. 7 days for my marriage.  I can't help but worry. Will my family forget me when I left home?.  Will Ayaan give me a little love.?. Will he hate me??. I am going to leave my home...
I am feeling cry.  I cried in bed.  I don't know when the sleepover took me.

💖💖💖

How is the update?

What are you thinking about our Neha and Ayaan?

I changed the name of Neha's sister from najimi to naina and too changed ayaam's younger sibling as brother from sister..

Will their marriage life happy?

Waiting for.your.feedback ❣️❣️

If.you love this story mention your friends here😁

Bye