𝐕𝐈. 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘

𖦹 •.✩|𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄|𖦹 •.✩
word count: 856

✩ word count: 856

"Shall we begin?" Tomomi asked, pulling out a notebook and pen. As soon as the bell rung for lunch time, she immediately met Bakugou in the hallways near his locker.

"Well, damn, you work fast." Bakugou grumbled, still not liking the fact that he had to actually spend time with her. For all he knows, she could be fishing for dirt on him as a rogue to want to get to know him.

For all he knows, Kirishima could be in on this.

"Well we only have two weeks after this." She blandly reminded him, still ready for him to start talking. "And you would much rather be somewhere else, right?"

I see no moss grows over her eyes Bakugou thought, slightly shocked by her harsh honesty. For a block of ice, she sure does show a lot of honesty. Which I can respect.

"Are you just a walking block of ice? Do you even know how to socialize?" He asked coldly, thinking how weird she is.

Tomomi, unfazed by his tone, just blinked at him. "Well, no but I certainly wouldn't learn from you. To be honest, I was slightly disappointed when I was paired up with you."

Bakugou felt as if someone hit him over the head with their fist with each word she spoke. D-DISAPPOINTED!? WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!?

"But then I thought." She carelessly continued. "It would make a good record if I was the one to break through your walls."

Bakugou suddenly looked at her with curiosity which then quickly turned back to disdain. "Tch! You would be lucky to even get my last name by the time this is over, Frost Bite."

"Katsuki, I do know your last name-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT! DON'T GET SMART ASSY WITH ME!!"

"I'm not. I am just stating facts-"

"ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS BLUNT!?!?"

"Is that not how you treat a friend? With honesty?" She asked, genuinely curious.

Noticing the look, Bakugou calmed down and sighed annoyingly. "You're such a weird girl. And don't call me Katsuki, just Bakugou is fine."

"But isn't that informal, Katsuki-chan?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
The sight tugged at his heartstrings and he felt his face grow hot with how adorable she looked and really is.

"W-WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, YOU FROST BITE?!" He yelled at her accusingly. "ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A DAMN HEART ATTACK!? STOP THAT!!"

Tomomi had no idea what he was talking about at all. How.....weird?

"I was not aware that I was doing something." She said, looking around herself. "Had I done something wrong?"

HOW IS SHE THIS INFURIATINGLY CUTE?! I MUST DESTROY HER!! Bakugou thought angrily. "L-Let's just go somewhere else!!"

He grabbed her elbow and began dragging her towards the outdoors area. Tomomi just followed along, in shock with how fast he was pulling her.

"You're going first, Popsicle." Bakugou said, leaning under the tree just outside the school cafeteria. Tomomi sat on the bench in front of him. "I don't feel like sharing anything today."

"That is fair." She said, crossing her legs. "What is it that you want to know?"

"Ummm....." to be honest, Bakugou hadn't thought that far yet. He didn't know what he wanted to ask. To be honest, he expected her to argue with him.

"What's you're favorite.......color? I don't know." He mumbled, frowning.

"Oh! My favorite color is ice blue and lavender." She smiled, thinking of her favorite colors. "Both are calm and serene. What are your favorite colors?"

"Ermm....I like red." He grumbled again. "And I like black."

"Very strong willed colors." Tomomi said, writing it down. "Dark but heroic and cunning."

"You sound like you're gathering information on a criminal rather than making a friend." He commented, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Haven't you ever interacted with other kids before?"

Tomomi paused, not looking at him. But instead, she placed her own down and fiddled with her fingers. Bakugou didn't know if he struck a nerve or said the wrong thing. But her sudden cold aura became evident.

"Shoto and I weren't allowed to have friends." She quietly admitted.

Bakugou's eyebrows furrowed slightly. Wondering what she meant by that. What was up with her and her mysterious vibe. It made him suddenly want to solve it.

She looked back at him with a small smile. As if nothing happened. "It's not something I want to talk about now. Sorry."

And it was in that moment, Bakugou knew Tomomi Todoroki was a mystery he had to solve.

So sorry that this one was shorter
than my other updates, I've been
working nonstop lately and I didn't
want to leave you all hanging.

So this is how her hero suit will
look like for future updates.

But like she doesn't always wear the face mask and the color scheme is black and ice blue

face mask and the color scheme is
black and ice blue. ( not my art btw this only for references ) and she's wearing black gloves.

What should her hero name be?