The Signs As ???♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Aries - Baratheon "ours is the fury"

Furious and impulsive. Full of rage. They like killing, Fucking and being the leader.

Taurus - Stark "Winter is coming"

 Loyal and trustworthy. For them, winter is always coming. They worship their ancestors like only a Taurus would do.

Gemini - Frey

The twins. Two faced bastards with a great sense of humor. Any questions?

Cancer - Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"

 They protect their Family and they manage the waters just like Cancer's ruler, The Moon, manages the oceans tide.

Leo - Lannister "Here Me Roar"

The lions. Brave and courageous. Nothing ever stands in a Lannister's way. They sit on an iron throne and the world yields before them.

Virgo - Arryn "As high as honor"

Always critical and quite the skeptical. Like Jon Arryn, they serve not only the greater good but the truth.

Libra - Night's Watch

Enduring peace but never choosing a side. Torn between North and south.

Scorpio - Targaryen "Fire and blood"

Vengeful and feirce. They want revenge and they won't stop until they get it.

Sagittarius - Wildlings/Free Folk

Adventurous and free. Never stop moving and always traveling. 

Capricorn - Tyrell "Growing Strong"

Their power comes from the earth. Capricorn's element. They fight their way to the top and won't stop until they achieve their highest goals.

Aquarius - Martel "Unbowed Unbent Unbroken"

 Independent and free spirits. They tend to differ. Never compromising with the authority.

Pieces - Greyjoy "We do not sow"

Born by the sea and blessed by the Drowned God. Only thing missing is scales on their skin.