Chapter 17: Part 2

Narrator

"Look at this spoiled brat." Tiffany said with her hands on her hips.

"Shut up Tiffany." Alix said.

Allie is standing by Alix, ready to flip out. Alix has enough to worry about already and she doesn't want Tiffany on the list.

"She's my spoiled brat, right my little brat?" Allie said grazing Alix's lower back.

Alix tried to hide her smile as she kept eye contact with Tiffany. She nodded and turned to look at Allie.

Allie and Alix took a seat on the bleachers facing each other. Their legs are touching and they started to play footsies while Tiffany watched in disgust. Everyone is on break, eating whatever food they brought and hanging out with their boyfriends.

"I'm hungry again."Alix sighed.

"We'll get more food after we leave, I promise." Allie said softly.

Alix smiled. "Thank you. I have to find a way to pay you back."

"Intense make out sessions sounds like a great currency." Allie licked her lips.

Alix blushes and looks down at Allie's jeans. Tiffany smiles deviously, preparing something a little more sinister. She takes a few steps closer to them.

"So love birds, done anything else besides kiss and flirt?" Tiffany smirked.

The girls froze and shot a glance at each other. Allie doesn't know what to say, considering Alix is still discovering herself. Alix feels trapped inside herself, so Allie manages to act like nothing is going on between them.

"What're you talking about?" Allie looks at Tiffany.

Tiffany scoffed. "Don't play stupid just because she doesn't want to own up to being - whatever she is."

Allie shrugged. "Own up to what?"

"I saw both of you making out on the floor in the locker room. Cut the act." Tiffany said.

"And so what?' Alix said.

Allie looked at Alix, a little shocked. Tiffany is also shut down by the small comeback.

"I don't get why you're so obsessed with me." Alix said.

Allie chuckled a little. Tiffany's facial expression indicates that she isn't happy with the comment Alix just made.

Tiffany pushed a fake laugh. "And what makes you think I'm obsessed with you - out of all people."

"Well you act like it. Why does it matter to you who I'm kissing?" Alix said.

"It matters because if this little gay girl act goes on, guess who's getting screwed over for it." Tiffany folded her arms.

"Wait - are you guys ... related? Or something?" Allie looked back and forth amongst the girls.

Alix sighed. "No, our families are just very close ... too close."

Allie scoffed. "Plot twist. Explains why she's always out to get you."

"Yeah, anyways, cut it out. You know how your parents are and you know how mine are. I don't need my ass getting screwed over because you want to 'explore' your options." Tiffany said firmly.

"Your parents aren't too gay friendly then huh ..." Allie said quietly.

"Uh ..." Alix paused. "It's not like that. They just ..."

"They just don't want their prized possession living the homo lifestyle, especially since they have her life mapped out for her." Tiffany finished.