why I haven't been uploading (important)

So as you can see from the title or when I last uploaded, I haven't been doing a good job keeping up..

Let me be real to you, I don't think this book will be going on for much longer..You see the SU fandom is dying, after the ending in April things have been dying down.. Don't get me wrong I still love the show and Connverse but with less content and no inspiration, it's kinda hard keeping on a schedule.

I love writing this book and seeing you enjoy it, it's one of the things that make it worth sacrificing my sanity..I currently have 29 chapters not counting the 4 A/N..I want to at least make this book to 40 oneshots so people can enjoy a lot of oneshots.

So yes this book is going to be ending, but don't you fret cause I'm gonna be making another book! I am in love with Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss and I have so many ideas for scenarios and 0neshots that I'm really excited to start it! I have watched both pilots so many times and read so many oneshots that I have so many ideas and it inspired me to start my own! I won't be starting the book until I finish this one.

I am not leaving wattpad, just ending this book and starting a new chapter (huh get it??? I'll leave now.....) 

So in the last few oneshots, I'm gonna be making pt 2 of both Break the Distance and First Date, finally write a smut, make a long chapter, and lots of fluff including one with Cameron and Jackson.

I can't say when I'll upload cause as you can see I am extremely unpredictable, so I hope that you've read this message and enjoy the last few oneshots.