Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I do not own the Maze Runner by James Dashner other than a few characters and some ideas in the book.

This is the second book in the 'Her' series so I recommend reading that first otherwise spoilers will be included in this book for Her. There are also Scorch Trials spoilers in this book.

Dedicated to @madeofkay for the beautiful cover!

Please do not advertise your own works in the comments section.

Phase Two: The Scorch Trials.

Alongside her friends, Mara is entered into the real world, and finds that nothing is the way she thought it would be. An illness called The Flare infects the brain, and the world was scorched by the sun. There are only twenty of them, or so they thought. This is said to be one of the last trials, but can they trust WICKED? Or will their enemies become their saviours?

Maybe she knows the answer. The girl who knows more than she lets on. Maybe she can break through her memory block once and for all. The girl who will risk everything for the ones she loves. Maybe she's doing the right thing. The girl who will risk everything for that one boy. Maybe they're better off apart.

Him.

COMING JANUARY 5th

01/01/2015 14:04

Her Series Order:
Her
Him
Them (not yet released)