Chapter 9: Weekend

Start from the beginning

"You can't run away from me now. You're coming with me." She said straightly and head to our house. Wait! I thought we'll go shopping? Shopping at home? Seriously Min *shakes head*

"What are we doing in my house?" I asked breaking the silence as we are about to arrive in my room. She faced to me and said.

"I'm going to dress you up because I want to go shopping already." You know Min has also this attitude of being impatient. Tsk.. tsk..tsk..

"Ok! Ok! Fine I'll dress up already. I'll just head to the bathroom to change. Just wait their in my room." I said in defeat and head to the bathroom to change. After the changing session, I went out the bathroom and looked at myself at the mirror to fix myself. I'm not saying I wanted to look OA to everyone. OA does not mean Over Acting but Over Attractive thats what I mean. I just wanted to look presentable that's it.

I wore a skinny jeans and a black and white designed blouse paired with sneakers. I just left my hair loose. I'm not really used to tying my hair up.

When I went out I saw Min sitting by my bed, scrolling at her phone. I don't mind what she's doing on her phone because I know what she's doing. She's reading wattpad whenever she'll get bored or wait.

"Min let's go..." I said to her and we went downstairs. I went first to the living room to leave a note to them that I'll be accompanying Min.

"Dad, Eunji-sshi I'll leave for a while. I'll just accompany Min with me. Don't worry about me. I'll come home soon."

And so we left our house.

--------At the mall-------

"NaMi, which do you think looks better for me this short fuschia dress or this blue dress? Just pick one." Min asked me with spark in her eyes. Actually both would look good on her, not just those clothes but all of the clothes that can be seen in here.

"Hmm... I'll pick the blue dress."

"Because blue is your favorite color..." She answered raising her eyebrows and her tone is like in a matter-of-fact tone somehow like that.

"Anyways... I'll just buy both." She added. Ey... why would she let me choose between those clothes if she'll just buy both of it.

"Then why do you have to let me choose if you are just going to buy both?" I answered back.

"I just thought that you'll have a choice between these two." She answered back as she diverted her gaze back to her clothes and payed for it.

After all those picking and stuff we went to an Italian restaurant, which is Min's favorite restaurant of all time. We ordered Spaghetti, Some drinks and more. Sometimes I would even think if this girl beside me has a pet dragon in her stomach feeding it with all kinds of food because no matter how many food she eats, she's still thin. That's weird for a lady, right?

Anyways after how many minutes of waiting our food came. My eyes landed on a bunch of food in front of us. Could we even finish all of these? People are looking at us as if we could finish all these. Well... to tell you for sure only Min could eat all of these. I tell you.

"Hey... I think we couldn't even finish all these, could we?" I asked with an unbelievable tone in my voice while looking at the food wide-eyed.

"Psh.. believe me we could finish this or even I could finish a bunch of it in a short period of time. You know me NaMi." She answered. Yeah.. I know her. In end she'll just be the one eating my leftovers. Silly Min.

So yeah... after we ate. As what I've said, she did what I told you earlier. She ate a whole bunch of it. And another thing is she even ordered for another batch of desserts. People were like looking at her weird already. But ahe doesn't mind. Do You know why I really liked this girl? It's because she's different than any other girl. She does not mind if she already look messy or even how she acts. She just like free... she does everything she wants and not this OA type of girl. Other than those who puts on thick make-ups as if they are going to a children's party to be a mascot or even a clown. They really do look like Annabelle for sure. They have such thick masks behind their true faces. I guess... girls are girls (some of it)

Anyway, we are on our way to watch a movie on a third floor of the building but the problem is that it's too crowded, I mean there is a lot of people here knowing that it's weekend. Of course it's a bonding and free day for us.

Eventhough there are a lot of people we still decided to watch a movie even if it'll take us long to wait and so we did wait.

Until when we were able to take our tickets. The same thing we went to the movie booth to give our tickets but the line was still so long for us to reach to the booth. It's like it'll take us to a hundred miles to enter the booth.

And finally, after 123456 years of waiting we reached to the front.

"At last. We're infront now." I exclaimed and briefly sighed.

"Yeah... it seems like a hundred of years passed by." Min said. And I just agreed with her. It really was so long anyway.

"I'm sorry ma'am we are going to close now since the theater is full already. You may come back after two hours." The lady staying in the counter said that we should come back after TWO HOURS? for that long? We've waited for like how many hours already and this was the result? Wait for another two freaking long hours? Aigoo...

"Excuse me, for two hours?" Min asked jist to know if she said was true but it did turn out that she said was right. Yup, we are going to wait for two hours.

"Now what do we do?" I asked sighing in defeat.

"Aha! I know what to do since I'm hungry or maybe you are hungry let's eat some food." Min said excitedly while me still in a bored look. She'll never get bored with food for sure. Such a glutton.

In the end I sighed in defeat because she's starting to drag me all the way. Sometimes I would even apologize to the people whom I hit accidently due to Min's dragging. What kind of human is Min exactly? I guess she also does not have dragon in her stomach but also a hulk physically?

"Yah! Would you stop dragging me?" I asked and we stopped on our tracks. I though she was going to stop when she said,

"Oh. Mianhe... was I dragging you too fast?" She asked.

"Ani. You were dragging me too slow." I said with a sarcasm in my tone. And I guess she didn't notice the sarcasm in it.

What she did was continue on our tracks still dragging me a little bit faster than earlier. I'm really getting tired from all the running and dragging here.

Just until I bumped into someone which made Min stop on her tracks and looked so shocked to see whom I bumped to.

I wasn't able to see who it was because I was trying to fix my messy t-shirt from all those dragging she did.

But I wonder who I got bumped into. So I looked up and see who it was. I was surprised at first but later my face turned to a frown. I guess for now, I really want to punch someone on the face. I just can't hold my temper now. It's boiling to 100 degrees Celsius.

---------------------------

Annyeong guys!! It's been so long since my last update was and I'm really sorry to keep you wait for so long.

Btw, how's the chapter? Fun? Boring? Or what? Anyway feel free to type or comment down all the comments you want to say for this chapter.

Please do Read. Vote. Comment and Share my story chingus!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!

Thank You!!!

Xie xie ni!!!

Salamat sa inyong lahat!!!

Saranghaeyo...❤

I Love Y'all...❤

Wo ai ni...❤

Mahal ko kayong lahat...❤

Xoxo,

~Oh_SehunUniverse94~