sakusa kiyoomi | sick (request)

requested by: @inrzki
thank you for the request ❤️🥺😊

sakusa kiyoomi

enjoy :)

—————

"and then there is me always waiting for you

always waiting for you."

— jh hard

—————

you felt like shit.

the moment you woke up, your throat was sore and your whole body was drenched in sweat. you could barely get up from the bed and when you did, you saw a large red stain splattered all over your bedsheets. you groaned frustratedly as you changed the sheets. you then proceeded to the bathroom. it was a miracle you could even walk over to the bathroom and do your business.

your mom called the school and told them you wouldn't be going to school for the day and ordered you to stay home and rest. your voice was scratchy and it didn't sound like you at all. your mom brought you a glass of water and some medicine and placed them onto your nightstand.

"get some rest and take the medicine, okay? i have to go to work now so take care of yourself." your mom walked out the door after giving you a warm kiss on your forehead.

your buried yourself in blankets and grabbed your phone. you scrolled down to your best friend's contact and told them you wouldn't be going to school because you were dying.

your nose was puffy and red, and you repeatedly reached for the tissue box. every time you coughed or sneezed, you could feel the blood flowing through your pad. you groaned in frustration as you sat up on your bed and blew your nose.

your head was killing you, throbbing with pain as time went by extremely slow. you barely had any energy to get up and make food, so your stomach was growling as you tried to sleep it off. a sudden notification from your phone caught your attention as you grabbed it. a message from your crush, sakusa kiyoomi, brought a large smile on your face.

sakusa kiyoomi: open the door

y/n: why?

sakusa kiyoomi: i'm in front of ur door

you dropped your phone from the sudden information and jumped out of your bed, only to be hit by a strong pain in your stomach as you coughed. you stumbled your way to the door, which felt like hours. when you pulled open the door, sakusa in his school uniform stood there with a mask covering his lips.

"you look like shit," he remarked as he walked into your house with a plastic bag full of medicine.

"sakusa? wha-, how did you come here? aren't you supposed to be at school?"