𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Calm down." Angel said fixing Lianna's shirt.

"I'm nervous."

Today Lianna would be going on a date, with Angel's fiancée's best man. To say she was nervous would be a understatement. She hadn't been with anyone for the last six months, but Langston. She rolled her eyes at the thought of him.

Lianna could feel it in her gut, that he was hiding something. She didn't know what, but it was something.

"He's here."

She nodded. Rubbing her sweating hands on her pant leg. Hopefully, the date went well so that she could move on from the father of her daughter.

"Li, this is Parker. Parker this is my best friend Lianna." Angel said introducing the two.

Lianna looked him over liking what she was seeing.

"Nice to meet ya." He said kissing her hand.

"Nice to meet you as well."

"Okay, well you two have fun."

The pair walked outside to Parker's car, he opened the door for her before going to the drivers side. The ride to the restaurant was a comfortable silence, and Lianna didn't seem to mind, neither did Parker.

Parker decided to take her to a well known Steak House, he figured what's better than a good steak and some wine.

Once they were seated, the two engaged in conversation.

"So Lianna, what do you do for a living?"

"I own an Art Gallery and I do photography."