Chapter 1

No one's POV

Alaric was overworked. He, Kaleb, Rafael, MG and the twins have looked through every book there was in the Salvatore School. While the students were attending classes, he wouldn't stop looking and barely slept. He was feeling guilty. He is their headmaster, after all. So, isn't it his job to protect his students? Especially when one of the endangered students is like a third daughter to him.

But nothing they have tried, from all their knowledge, was able to safe Landon and wake Hope up.

It was late at night on another day of trying to find a way to save the couple, when Kaleb and Alaric were the only remaining people in Dr. Saltzman's office, willing to stay up late. The others have fallen asleep and they already carried them to their beds, not wanting to disturb their sleep while they were still searching for what seemed to be impossible.

"I'm DONE Dr. S.! We've gone through EVERYTHING! You have to call them!" Kaleb insisted, already being very frustrated himself.

"We can't worry them too much! We can safe them ourselves!" Alaric argued, not wanting to believe that Kaleb was right.

"They're family too! They have a right to know and they might be the only ones who can help us! We've gone through every book in this school at least twice and still haven't gotten anywhere! You have to call them, before it might be too late to save them!" Kaleb argued back, not caring that he has just raised his voice at with his headmaster.

Alaric was speechless because he knew that Kaleb was right.

He sighed in defeat, set down on his office chair and took a deep breath before he called the people he desperately tried to avoid calling. Although he called both of them separately, one after the other, his first sentences and their first responses were the same.

"I need you to come here! I have huge problem and I can't solve this without you!" Alaric admitted

"What happened? Are the girls okay? I'm on my way!" they asked in concern.

THE NEXT MORNING

The women got to the school quickly and arrived on the early morning. Shortly after the students had breakfast and Alaric explained everything that happened "Would Josie and Lizzie Saltzman, Kaleb Hawkins, Milton Greasley and Rafael Waithe please come to the principal's office?" was suddenly heard through the speakers. It wasn't something unusual to the students though, as they are part of the Super Squad.

When the students entered Alaric's office they had different reactions on their faces. The twins were happy to see their mom and aunt Bonnie again and immediately ran up to embrace both in a tight group hug. They really missed them, especially their mom who they haven't seen in what seemed like forever.

MG was a bit starstruck considering that Caroline Salvatore and Bonnie Bennett are legends in this school, who he has heard many stories about.

Rafael was a bit confused. He knew that these women are important but didn't know as much about them as the others.

Kaleb was just happy that they finally arrived to help them.

"Wow Ms. Bennett, Mrs. Salvatore, it's an honor to meet you!" MG who was still starstruck politely introduced himself and so did the other boys. After the twins were finally done hugging them.

"Are you finally staying longer this time?" Lizzie asked Caroline the question that was most important to her girls.

"Yes, honey I am staying for good this time!" Caroline promised making her daughters extremely happy!

"Alright people! Bonnie has brought us new books to go through that might help us with Landon." Alaric announced.

"Yes, and while the boys read through that your aunt Bonnie and I want you to tell us everything that happened, especially with the Merge." Caroline told her daughters before the four of them walked into a separate room to have some privacy. Although Alaric has told them everything before the students joined them, he was sleep deprived and likely could've missed something. Also, they wanted to hear the twins point of view.

That's exactly what they did. Although Josie was a bit nervous and very ashamed to tell them about the damage her darker self has done. She knew that her mother and her aunt wouldn't judge her, especially as they have done a few horrible things themselves in their supernatural lives.

After the twins had told them everything, Bonnie was thinking silently for a few minutes.

"I think I know how we can get Hope back." The powerful Bennett witch suddenly spoke again.

"How?" Josie curiously asked her aunt.

"You have to go back." Bonnie said looking at her brunette niece.

Hallo everyone!

Welcome to my first Hosie fanfiction!

I HOPE you enjoyed reading this first chapter. It is more an introduction to the story. More interesting things are going to happen in the next chapter, which I'll try my best to write ASAP.

Please comment what you think! I always appreciate your comments!

I HOPE you like this first chapter and are all safe and healthy! - N