Part 4

It was the first day of college for Amulya.She was in hurry as she was already late.She was running and suddenly dashed a person and her things were fallen on the ground.She continuously said sorry without watching at the person and started collecting her things.He too helped her in picking up the things and they both finally gathered everything.

"I'm sorry..I'm already late and so I was in a hurry.By the way I'm Amulya Roy" Amulya said forwarding her hand.

"Dhruv...Dhruv Vedant" he said and shook his hand with hers.

She smiled and said "Nice meeting you Dhruv. Will catch you later.Bye"

She left the place hurriedly.

"How innocent she looks...pretty girl..." Dhruv thought.

Dhruv went to the jam room where his gang were waiting.

"Sorry guys...I'm late again.." Dhruv apologized once he entered the room.

"You are habituated of making people wait for you..Isn't it..!!" Karan said with a smile seeing Alisha.

Dhruv couldn't understand what to say indirectly so he just chuckled.

Meanwhile, Advik noticed something on Dhruv's shirt and asked "Buddy..what is that hanging over your shirt??"

It's a bracelet hanging on a button of his shirt. Dhruv took it and was trying to figure out whose it was and he suddenly remembered Amulya.

"Ohhh...this could be of hers..." Dhruv said with a smile.

"Hers?? Means who??" Karan asked.

"Amulya...I bumped into her on the steps...May be it got stuck that time.." All others were keenly observing his expressions while talking about Amulya and Alisha was watching with a bit of insecurity.

Karan asked "Amulya...!!!fresher..??"

"Yeah Karan...she looks so innocent and pretty dude..." Dhruv said and Alisha's insecurity turned into jealousy listening this. Dhruv observed this and thought of teasing her.He started to praise Amulya's complexion,her touch and all purposely.

"If she is that beautiful, then we have to see her once...what say guys??" Karan asked looking at everyone.

"Ofcourse Karan...Dhruv was talking about a girl for the first time...Then have to see her..." Mehak seconded.

All headed to first year class and Mehak dragged Alisha who was lost in her thoughts.

"There....That blue kurta in the first bench...She is Amulya Roy." Dhruv said and pointed towards Amulya stressed her name and looked at Alisha who turned her head with jealousy. But she is the one who noticed and examined Amulya without anyone's notice.

"Girl or shop of cuteness...!! yar she is sooooo beautiful man..." Advik thought seeing the mesmerizing beauty and smile of Amulya.

"She looks pretty man" Karan said.

"That's why our Dhruv was telling so much about her...cute...Isn't she??" Mehak asked looking at Alisha while she just gave a weak smile and asked "Can we leave for practice now??" bringing Advik back into his senses and they all left for practice.

Advik was lost in his thoughts and the only face he could see is Amulya.

Karan hit him on his head and asked "Where were you lost..?? Don't tell me you too are possessed with Amulya??" Remaining were busy in discussing something.

Advik cursed Karan as he could easily study him and thought "How could he gets to know what's running in my mind all the time..!!"

"No yaar..I..I was thinking about the lyrics..." Advik covered.

"oooooo....likeeee thaaaatttttt...ok..." Karan mocked.

"Guys I will just return this bracelet to her and come...Little one might be searching for it.." Dhruv said after their rehearsal.

Karan and Mehak teased "oooo Dhruv....Little one huh..!! Go go.."

Dhruv smiled seeing jealous Alisha.

Advik thought "I think Dhruv liked Amulya...I should get to know..."

"Dhruv..I'll also come with you...I..have to go to canteen also...Guys..You need anything..??" He asked his friends and they gave their respective orders. They both went and Alisha was disappointed with Dhruv's behavior.

Dhruv and Advik went to her class and there they found Amulya searching for something.

"Are you searching this..??" Dhruv asked her showing the bracelet. Amulya looked around to find Dhruv holding her bracelet.

Seeing the bracelet, she jumped with joy and hugged Dhruv.Advik was shocked with this act and so as Dhruv.

"Thank you so much Dhruv...this means a lot to me...Thank you so much..You know this is my mom's last memory..And for a second I thought I lost it...But where did you get this..??" Amulya said with joy.

"It got stuck to my shirt...And yeah..this is my best buddy Advik...Advik Malhotra..." Dhruv introduced Advik to Amulya and Advik just glared at her.They both shook hands after a while.

"Is he a boy or shop of hotness....Oh my god...how handsome he is....dammnnn he is too hot to handle...How come I didn't notice this guy till now.." She thought looking at Advik.

Advik was dumbstruck with the touch.

"She looks like a doll...milky skin...daammmnnn she is too cute.."He thought.

Advik's phone started buzzing disturbing his flahes of past. He slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw is Amulya sleeping like a baby in the couch.

"Yaar...How can she be so cute even in this messed up situation...Her cheeks,her milky skin...her...."Advik stopped himself and thought again "Advik..What has happened to you..!! What are you thinking..!! How can you forget what she has done to you..!!" He tapped himself on his head.

"She can't sleep so peacefully...How to disturb her...!!??"He thought again and went to bring black coffee.

He brought 2 mugs of black coffee to lesser the hangover. He sipped from one mug and took another mug near Amulya's hand and dipped her index finger in the mug and she suddenly woke up with a jerk. She sat looking at her finger and Advik with fear.

"What happened..?? Got burnt...?? No...It's just a finger... You will get to know what is a burn if we dip the whole palm right..??" Saying this he tried to pull her hand but Amulya struggled not to give her hand.

He stopped after a little struggle and said "What kind of a wife you are....!! You are sleeping till this time...!!? Now go and prepare breakfast for your husband...Go"

Seeing Amulya holding her head, he gave the mug of coffee and asked her to have it. She finished it and stood to leave for kitchen and then stopped.

"Wh..What shall I prepare..??"She asked slowly.

"Aloo paratha..and yeah...Take a pair of clothes..I'll shower and come.." He said.

"Ok" She replied with a nod but he went to washroom to freshen up without looking at her nod.