Part 3

Advik came upto her with his glass of drink while Amulya is still weeping.

"So...What have you decided Madam??" He asked.

Amulya wiped and her tears and stood before him.

"Please...Leave my Dad..Don't do this with him" She pleaded.

"Well,,,that depends...You have to accept my three conditions...that's it.." He said.

"Conditions...!!!" She asked while wiping her tears which were flowing continuously.

"Yes...

Condition no 1-You have to follow my every order without any further question...You have to accept everything I say or I asked you to do...The only answer I must get from you is "YES"with a nod.

Condition no 2- You should never to talk to anyone without my permission..Not even with your dad..

Condition no 3- This mansion should be your only world..And think 100 times before you take a step outside the mansion..

And if you accept these three conditions, go and sign those papers..There..On the side table...and you have five minutes to decide.." He said pointing to the table and he went to make another drink for himself.

Amulya was shocked hearing all the conditions and couldn't decide what to do.All she thinks is about her dad.

"God...What should I do...This means he wants to lock me up from outside world...But why...?? Why is he punishing me...?? What should I do now..??" She thought.

"Soooo hav u decided??" He asked.

"I...I..I'm ready to accept all your conditions..But leave my dad...Please punish me and not my dad..I beg u.."She stammered.

"That's like a good girl or should I say good wifeeee....so sign those papers..." He said with a smirk.

Amulya silently signed those papers wiping her tears and stood there like a statue.

Advik came upto her with a devilish smile and pulled her by her waist.He slid the straps of her kurti and looked at her bare shoulder,pressed under her neck harder.She just tolerated the pain by closing her eyes tightly.He bent upto her neck and bit there making a mark on her shoulder.She now clutched her kurti's edges tightly to tolerate it.He then pecked on her cheeks.

"I want to know something" She said slowly.

"Yes tell me honey..You are my wife now...Ask whatever you want to.." He said.

"That file...It's all your trap na..?? Dad never takes bribes...and those.." She said and stopped.

"Yes I have arranged all those...You know what Amulya...It's a big crime if at government employee takes bribe and have properties like 4 bungalows, 2 mansions with well furnished,sites and etc...He can be jailed.." He said in a calm tone.

"No...My dad never does that.." She said sternly.

"Yeah...I agree that your dad is too loyal...But what can I do...All proofs are against him na...I also agree that those are all fake and I made all those...But it's matter of your dad's reputation..Isn't it..??" He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Why..?? Why are you doing this..?? For what you are punishing me..??" She asked in tears.

"Well, you have already got to know many things for now...and you can't do anything by knowing this..So for now let's celebrate our marriage." He said giving her the glass of drink and asked her to hav eit.

"I don't drink alcohol" She said in a cold tone.

"I didn't ask your decision...Did I..?? Listen...Never ever dare to utter a word in front of me..Now have this." He warned.

Amulya nodded in a no. He pulled her towards him and said "I'm saying this for the last time..have it.."

Amulya now shivered by seeing his blood shot eyes and took the glass from him.

"Good..should have it in one gulp." He ordered and Amulya did so and started coughing.

"Now let's go for another round." He said making her shock.

He pecked her cheeks and went to make another drink.He came with another glass of drink and Amulya followed the same process of having it in one gulp.Now she felt dizzy and was about to fell unconscious.he held her and took her to his room and placed her on couch while he dozed off on his king-sized bed.