Chapter 25: Singing Bee.

Start from the beginning

"Because I'm so into you, into you, into you"

"Tell me what you came here for
'Cause I can't, I can't wait no more"

"I'm on the edge with no control
And I need, I need you to know
You to know, oh"

"So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it"

"A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it"

"A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body"

"Because I'm so into you, into you, into you"

"Got everyone watching us, so baby, let's keep it secret"

"A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it"

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body"

"Because I'm so into you, into you, into you"

"So come light me up, so come light me up my baby"

"A little dangerous, a little dangerous my baby"

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body"

"Because I'm so into you, into you, into you"...

Crowd yelled with happiness, as they cheered Johan a positive comments.

I felt like something hit inside my brain as I hear him sang one of the songs produced by my idol. Yes, you didn't hear it wrong; my idol, nor I can call it one of my favorite artists worldwide... Aside from the Jonas Brothers, Brandon Urie from Panic At The Disco, Taylor Swift, BTS, Red Velvet, Justin Timberlake, Westlife and other more.

He's very husky, and cold, and deep, and manly that he made the song arranged by delivering it acoustic.

Just like Jackson from Australia's The Voice knockout match. I can't stop looking at him now and then after he performed it... Though, it's kinda creepy when I finally noticed him staring at me like he'll jump at my bones anytime soon.

I continued talking at the microphone; ruling a game, calling for a birthday thanks, and leading a prayer so we can start eating.

Well, yeah... This is a casual party like a real birthday party. No alcohols, no cigarettes and college invitees. Eeriee said she doesn't want her party ending like being ruined by the mature-yet-immature-peoples. That's why eighty-five percent of the students know her as a decent slut... No offense, but she's the one who named it herself.

"I'm the richest slut in this university, and no one will come to change that stamp. In short, I'm the living rich man's-oh no, I mean the living Nobleman's slut and beautiful daughter." She announced proudly, like a total bitch.

But no, we don't judge or talk at her back like a traitor friend... because she's kind, she's true to life, smart-top-student, respectful, helpful, and trustworthy... However, the only negative thing about her attitude was the fact that she's a slut-bitch as hell like what I've mention seconds ago. She'll always have had admitted it that she'll suck someone's dick even if it's the ambassador or an ugly billionaire of our country just to clear that she's the top slut of the campus.

Real, lunatic.

And oh, I forgot... She's not a queer or a LGBT member, just because she sucked faces with Mickey. She's just a confused girl who got drunk in the middle of someone's party that ended up being thorned into some chics... Just like her.

Sad, but she's a decent person in my opinion- Period."Hey... Drinking alone?" Asked Jade all of a sudden. So, I give her a simple nod and a satisfied smirk. "Don't be a silly-ass-feeling-drunken-grown-up-man Cebby, doesn't suit your cute little face." She rebuffed.

I frown my voice playfully, and drag the juice on my lips as I sip on it. "Jeez, Jade... Where's your boyfriend anyway?" I countered.

"He's with his family... Bonding." She rolled her eyes.

"He didn't invited you?" I called.

"Well, as a matter of fact I did... But still... I got refused, they said it's a private family tradition." She pursed her lips slightly then rolled her eyes, chugging in large draughts.

"That's sad..." I murmured, slightly sympathetic to her situation, but because of that I remembered something was up to me, like I just forgotten a large task... "You know? I should leave... If that's okay with you?" She nodded thankfully, giving me a cue to finally stormed off from the nice house.

I finally got out after I told Eeriee I'll be heading off now because somebody's waiting for my attention, sharp. And found this red nice car, with a foggy cover of condensed water each and every glasses it have, including the windshields and windows.

I shrugged it off as I continue heading to that car and finally realise that it was shaking immensely. "Probably somebody's having sex here." I hustle.

~!!!

"Yes." A male husky voice boomed from the right side of my ear. "It's my car, but unfortunately Dan and March burrowed it for a like a few hours ago." Johan stated reluctantly.

"Oh... I see... Should we knock on the windo-",

"We don't do orgy." Suddenly, the right windshield pull down revealing the sweaty and naked figure of the March I know. Dan in the other hand was sitting on March's crotch, in which he's been receiving a forceful thrusts upwards. "We aren't finish yet, dude come back later." He gestured, closing the windshield back to normal.

"Umm... That's something." I said flabbergasted.

"Shall we go now?" Again, I was shocked at his sudden voice that makes me go gasping like an idiot.

"Go where?" I hissed.

"Somewhere else? And do what Dan and March's doing right now?" He calmly suggested, inviting me to punch his face like a short-tempered boy.

"Yo-you did really think of this. Yeah?" I attempted.

"Yes, I planned all of this. And now you can't refuse my offer after what I did to your cats." He whispered mischievously.

Yes, my cats were safe-wait, what?! What did he do to my cats?! I feel the shake of my body after hearing his statements with a serious and psychopathic tone.
"I hide them for a moment, and if you can satisfy me with a sex tonight... Well, maybe this will change. Deal?" He pressed, giving me a sign of desire that fully filling his eyes.

"This makes me even more hate you."