Chapter 9: Returning The Favor

[Y/N] Pov
You and Bakugou walked around the park after that little scene happened a bit ago. It was a beautiful day and really nice. You than saw an ice cream truck and grabbed Bakugous hand and dragged him over there. Once you got there you got 2 ice creams one for you and one for Bakugou. After paying you walked to where Bakugou was waiting cause he didn't want to be over there.
"Here!" [Y/N] said smiling.
"Tsk Thx" Bakugou said rolling his eyes. He grabbed the ice cream from your hand. You both than started to walk again. After some walking you both sat down on a bench.

A Couple Of Minutes Later •
You finished your ice cream as you got up to throw it away. Once you got back you saw Bakugou getting annoyed by a girl. At this you got an idea and smirked. You walked over and sat back down.
"Eh? Who are you?!?" The girl said.
You smirked and wrapped you arm around Bakugou pulling him closer.
"Don't touch what's mine" [Y/N] said.
"I don't believe you! That hes yours! Prove it!!" She yelled.
'Welp he's gonna be mad at me for doing this'
"Ok I will~" [Y/N] said. You than made Bakugou face you.
"What the fuck are you do-" Bakugou tried to say before he got cut off by you kissing Bakugou. He eyes widen as his face goes red. Than you pulled away.
"Is that enough prove?" [Y/N] said smirking.
"Ugh!" She said as she walked away.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Bakugou said angrily than punches your arm.
"Hehe sorry about that..." [Y/N] said.
"But this is my way for returning the favor" [Y/N] said.
"Fucking idiot.." Bakugou said looking away as hes face was still red. You smirked.
'His face was pretty red did he like it~'
You made him face you.
"Did you like it~" [Y/N] said.
"What made you Think that?!?" Bakugou said.
"Your face was pretty red" [Y/N] said. Bakugou pushed you.
"I-Im leaving!" Bakugou said walking away. You smirked.
"That was way different Explosion boy~" [Y/N] said. You stood up and started to walk home.

To be continued •
Heys guys liked this chapter! Cya all next chapter!

Ps. About to publish the TodoBaku book! Go check it out if you want to!