Part Nine

I'm silent for most of the dinner service, barely touching my food and just staring at my plate. What could Damien have meant? Prepare myself? For what?! I quickly look up in surprise as I hear Mark clear his throat.
"You're a... Very quiet this evening. Is something wrong?" he asked softly. I blush and shake my head quickly, "O-oh it's nothing... I'm probably still a little shaken up from earlier today." he seems to believe that and goes back to eating.

I sigh in relief and slowly start eating to, "so uh... How was your day?" I ask awkwardly. He gives a small sigh, "quite stressful. As king, I have to individually go to every single hut in the village to check if they're OK. And I have to put everyone into records, take stock of things, come up with nee strategies. All the works. It's honestly been very hard," Mark holds his head, massaging his temple.

I frown and slowly get up, coming closer. I bite my lip and smile, "permission to touch you your majesty?" he looked up and smirked slightly.
"Permission granted." I slowly get behind him and start massaging his shoulders, making him laugh softly, "oh, that's what you meant."
"What else did you think I meant?" I giggle innocently, looking down at him to see him giving me a playful glare back.

I carry on massaging him, helping with his tense muscles. He groaned softly, closing his eyes, "I think I should appoint you as a personal massager too," he chuckled.
"Oh its nothing much, just ask me if you ever need a stress reliever," he smirked again and glanced back.
"Really?" In seconds, my whole world spins as I'm pulled onto Mark's lap. I look up with wide eyes, meeting his own that were filled with mischief and something else.
"I remember seeing you on the balcony that one day, it was the first time I'd seen anything so magnificent." I remember the day when I walked onto my balcony, butt naked for only him to see. I shiver as I feel those roaming eyes from all those weeks ago, now right in front of me. I may as well be undressed right here, it felt like he could see through everything.

"R-really?" I breathe out, slowly getting comfortable on his lap, and purposefully shifting around in just the right places. He gave a small nod, his hands snaking down to firmly grab my hips. I let out the slightest little sound of pleasure, our faces inching closer. It felt like Mark was gonna eat me up, ravish me without another thought. And I wanted it so bad.

Our lips were barely about to touch when we hear someone clear their throat. I immediately jump out of his lap, looking up with a deep blush.
"Am I interrupting something?" Amy asked with a cheeky smile, giving the both of us knowing smiles.
"N-no not at all um... Thank you for dinner Mark, goodnight," I bow before quickly running back to my room. I ekqm the door closed, my whole body burning as I remember what just happened. Did we really just do that?

I look down and blush as I see the small problem forming in my pants. I groan softly, quickly going to my bed. This was not good.

--

The next evening, I'm sitting in my art room, getting all my paints ready for my meeting with Damien. OK Jack, there's no need to panic. He was probably just playing around before... Right?

My thoughts are interrupted as I hear a small knock from the door. I look behind to see Damien coming in with a lovely silk robe draped around him.
"Hey, you ready?" I ask with a cheery smile, to which he gives back an eager grin.
"Oh yes, I can't wait for you to paint me." he goes to a dark red chaise lounge, slowly taking his robe off.

I almost choke on my spit as I see his naked back, his large muscles flexing with every movement. He slowly turned around and sat down on the lounge, giving me a playful smirk. My eyes drift down for just a second, and it felt like I saw a monster down there. I gulp and smile nervously, trying to keep it professional.
"Y-you want me to paint you like this?"

"Oh no no, I have another thing to add on. I brought a camera and tripod so you can take a picture too. I'd hate to sit in an uncomfortable spot for so long." my eyes widen. I didn't even know they had technology like that here. I nod and set the camera up to face him, making sure it would have a clear picture.
"O-ok... Now what do you want to add on?" I ask, making sure to keep my eyes above the waist. Damien slowly got up, coming closer and slowly grabbing my wrist.

"Strip," He purred into my ear, making my eyes fly open as I quickly move back.
"Wh-what?! Why?!"
"Oh well, cause I want you in the picture with me," Damien smiled casually.
"C-can't you have someone else do this for you?!"
"Of course not, I have a vision for exactly what I want. Do you wanna crush my vision?" Damien pouted sweetly. I bite my lip, glaring at him for a moment before slowly stripping down.

I could feel his hungry eyes on me the entire time, slowly inspecting my body. It was much smaller and more curvy than an average man. I prided myself on that usually, but now, I wish I didn't look like this. Damien smirked and took my hand, slowly leading me to the lounge. He lays down on it before pulling me onto his lap, making me shiver. Why was I doing this. He slowly directed me on how to sit, positioning my hands on his chest, and my legs spread wide.

"Push your ass out and arch your back, just like that," he purred and moved his hand down my body. I felt him spread my cheeks, putting his cock right between there. To say it didn't feel good was a bit of a lie. I mewl softly and bite my lip, shivering.
"God boy, now look at the camera for me," Damien cooed and I did so, trying not to have any emotion on my face. Damiens one hand was holding my thigh, lifting it up slightly so my legs would spread further, and the other was on one of my cheeks, firmly squeezing it.

I feel him slowly starting to move my hips, making me bounce softly and grazing his huge member right against my hole. I roll my eyes back at the feeling, my hole clenching around nothing.

As soon as the camera clicked and took the picture, I tried moving off, but was immediately flipped snd pushed to the chaise lounge. Damien held my wrists above my head, spreading my legs out as he ground against me. For a second I just stay still, staring in shock at what's happening. Then I start squirming, "g-get off of me!" I yell, but he silences me by kissing me hard. He continues relentlessly, his hand slipping down between my legs. I let out a tiny shriek as a digit enters me, making me groan in pain and pleasure.

I feel my mind slipping, starting to give in to the feeling and starting to let out small moans. But I feel his grip on my wrists loosen, and I gain my strength, punching him in the face and shoving him off me. He falls to the ground with a groan, and I take the chance to get up and get dressed. I barely even look back at him as I sprint back to my room, shutting and locking the door.

~~~