I'm Pregnant

Y/n's POV
My name is Kim Y/n. I am 22 years old and I am single living alone. I had a boyfriend but he left me as soon as I told him that I'm pregnant. I am 3 weeks pregnant! I am honestly excited and surprised at the same time! I have always wanted kids and start a family but not this early! I am keeping this baby and raising it the best I can! I broke the news to my family and they reacted the same way I did! I'm with my friend Damien and I am about to tell him the news! "Hey girl!" Damien says excitedly. "Hey Damien!" I hug him tightly as he hugs back. "Are you excited to finally meet BTS at the fan meet this Friday?" Damien asks me with a big smile. "Of course I am!" I sit down next to him and grab his hands. "There is something that I need to tell you." "What is it girl?" I gulp and squeeze his hands tightly. "Remember when I was feeling sick?" He nods. "Well I took about 7 pregnancy tests and they all came out positive and then when I went to the doctors it was confirmed." I paused for a bit. "I'm pregnant." Damien looks at me in shock. "YOUR PREGNANT?!" Damien shouts. I pull him back down and cover his mouth. "Yes. I'm 3 weeks pregnant." His face lights up with a smile. "I'm so happy for you!" He hugs me tightly. "Have you told Marcus yet?" He asks me. "Yeah I did. He left me." He hugs me tightly. "Awwww, it's okay. I never liked him anyway." I lightly slap his chest and we burst into laughter. "It was really good seeing you Damien. I've missed you." "I've missed you to. But unfortunately I have to go. Angel is waiting for me and he doesn't like to be kept waiting." "Okay, tell him I said hi!" We both hug and walk away.
(Time skip to at home)
When I got home I went and showered and picked out an outfit for the fan meet tomorrow. I'm excited but nervous! I'm finally gonna meet BTS! I hope I don't fuck up! Ever since I found out that I'm pregnant I started to make little notes to my unborn child telling her about my day and what goes on. I pick up my phone and start recording.
"Too My Baby,
Hi baby! It's mommy! Are you okay? Good! I know you are probably wondering where daddy is but I'm just gonna tell you that daddy left us. He left, but it's okay! It'll be just me and you all the way! I will raise you and love you, cuddle you, feed you, clothe you, everything! I will be your shoulder to cry on and your best friend! I will always be there for you! We are gonna go meet BTS tomorrow! Are you excited? I am! Well I gotta get to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a day. Goodnight baby, mommy loves you."
I turn off my phone and save the audio and go to bed while rubbing my stomach. I am so excited! I can't wait! Damien is gonna pick me up so I set me all my alarms knowing my lazy ass is difficult! Tomorrow will be a good day!

To be continued...