6 - The Oil of the Beast (Part 2) (Not Edited)

As promised, here is Part 2. I hope to get another chapter done for you all this week. Please note that this hasn't been edited yet. It's a raw draft. Feel free to rip it apart. Tell me what you like or hate. I want to make BE the best book it can possibly be so honest feedback is always welcome. Thanks for reading! :0)

________________________________________________________________________________

6 - The Oil of the Beast (Part 2)

Eden sat up, tucking a few strains of hair behind her ear.

Make them believe you want them, and they'll be putty in your hands. Diamond's voice filtered through her thoughts. She was the most unlikely person Eden would want advice from. Yet she would admit that it helped.

"Are you going to prove to me your desire for Ben?"

Eden didn't answer him. She pushed Ben on his back. This time it was her that kissed him. The enjoyment of their closeness had all but vanished. What remained was an act, a lie that made her skin crawl.

Ben's hands grazed her sides and slipping to her back. A sharp hiss escaped her when his fingers that line of heated skin. Her body tensed and pulled out of her act.

Blood smeared over Ben's fingers in a pale streak of red.

Eden forced herself to continue before Declan could call her act of seduction an epic failure. She trailed kisses down his hairless chest, allowing her hand to slip down to his erection. Ben was a grower not a shower or so Eden thought as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft.

She began to stoke him in slow rhythmic movements that stole the breath from Ben's lungs.

A deep moan came from him. His hands were in her hair again, pulling her into a fevered kiss. For a moment, Eden felt satisfied with her ability to please Ben. That nervous feeling within her gut came back and with it came her own desire for wanting to feel the pleasure of this moment too.

Eden moved to her knees, trailing kisses down his neck and chest, teeth grazed nipple, offering him a light tug. Another moan and with it came the slight rise of his chest/

"Do you enjoy this?" Eden's hand continued its steady movement, only this time it came with a twist.

The lopsided grin spread over Ben's mouth. "Yes."

Out of the corner of her eye, Eden glanced at Declan who mocked an uninterested yawn. His head is propped in the palm of his hand. "You're boring me, Eden."

Eden knew she couldn't bring herself to have sex with Ben. Not like this, in front of the others and not in front of Declan's judging eyes. She had no other choice but to please Ben with her mouth.

Her kisses trailed deeper and didn't stop until she reached her moving hand. Her mouth joined the mix, her tongue circling the head of his cock before plunging down with her hand. Her head bobbed in his lap, her hand twisting in its movements.

Ben reacted positively to her touch. His fingers moved up her arm and toyed with the tail of her braid as though he wanted to grip her hair and guide Eden in this act of extraordinary pleasure. A part of her wouldn't have minded.

It was clear Eden knew her way around a cock. The movement of Ben's hips proved it. With a deep moan, Ben came in Eden's mouth. She quickly swallowed, wiping her mouth with the back of a hand.

She licked away the final drops of his organism.

Ben's hand moved up the back of her thigh. The tips of his fingers brushed her nether lips which were now heated and slick with her desire.