2

Authors note:

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you guys if could possibly get this story out, cause as you know, possessive accidentally got deleted. So please tell your friends, to get it out there!

Thank you, you all are beautiful , love you!

-V xoxo

p.s: read my other harry fanfic,  "regrets!"

~~~

He just left me. How could he do that? okay, maybe i'm just overreacting.

People ran passed me, getting their exercise. I shook my head, before turning around.

I felt another body slam into mine. ouch. My bum. I got up and wiped my pants looking up at the man- oh my lord. I gulped a bit, taking in the presence in front of me. He was shirtless and in some gym shorts, sweat dripped down his toned abs.

"I'm sorry." I shook my head of the fantasies that had started to occur in my head.

he furrowed his eyebrows lightly. "Are you ok?" oh my gosh, even his voice his like heaven.

"Uh, yeah. sorry" I muttered before brushing past him.

I looked past my shoulder and saw that he had already started to jog away. phew. Its good before he started to get ideas, cause you could not resist a face like that.

I walked up to the park and smiled at the sight of harry and the kids playing hide and seek. This family is treasure. And i don't plan on anybody stealing it anytime soon.

I wish grams would be here to witness the beauty that Harry and i have created. She would have been so proud. I miss you very much. but, some people just have to go i guess.

i walked over to a bench and sat down on it, I started to count my children.

Evelyn was in the corner, sitting at the bottom of the slide texting on her phone.

The twins her currently playing with Harry. My eyes scanned the playground for Tyler until it landed on him. I gasped dramatically of him actually talking to a boy, only a bit older than him.

My mouth parted at the sight of Tyler actually smiling, making me crack a smile of my own in the process.

"Mommy, I'm thirsty" Maryanne walked up to me. Me being a mother, i was already prepared, I grabbed a juice box out my purse and handed it to her.

"Thank you" She muttered before making Harry open it for me.

I let the picture melt in my mind for a moment. All of them looked like Harry. Evelyn had bright green eyes, and brown, curvy hair that came to her mid back.

Tyler had caramel eyes, but inherited Harry's exact hair.

Maryanne and Joseph Had the same eyes, But different hair colors and textures. Maryanne was an exact replica of Harry, green eyes and uncontrollably curl hair.

Joseph, on the other hand, had dirty blonde hair. Which made me remember of my mother, he probably got it from her, because i definitely don't have blonde hair.

After all, they all look like Harry's kids.

I looked down at my watch and noticed it was already late.

"Come on kids!" I yelled, everyone turning their heads to look at me. They all made their run for me, wait, they weren't running towards me but running away from harry. He was currently pretending to be a monster, making grunting noises as he inched closer to them.

"Evelyn! Lets go honey!" Evelyn smiled when she put her phone in her pocket and walked over to the car.

We all piled into the vehicle and made our drive to the house, yes indeed, jamming the the frozen sound track.

~~~

"alright kids, at night mommy and i will be having a night out. So Rosalie will be babysitting you guys tonight." They all smiled except Evelyn. Frowning at the thought of being babysat.

"Eve, you can go over a friends house if you'd like?" I raised an eyebrow, knowing she was say yes. She nodded before rushing up stairs.

"Go on children, go back to your cages" Harry rushed them out of the kitchen. They all scurried up stairs. I crossed my arms over my chest, until i felt someones hands grab my waist hoisting me up onto the kitchen counter.

He squeezed my bum lightly, me laughing down at him today.

"Im sorry about today." He whispered, pressing his head against my chest as he stood in between my legs.

"Its fine, really. so, where are you taking me tonight?" I hear a deep rumble agasint his chest. I groaned, already knowing his answer. He opened his mouth, but before he could say any words i cut him off "Its a surprise, isn't it?"

He nodded like a child. A deep dimpled, popping out from the side of his cheek.

I took my finger and poked it.

"Go on, go get ready." He once again grabbing my waist and set me down on the floor.

~~~

I checked myself in the mirror again and was very satisfied. I currently had on a mid thigh dress, it was a very modern, and sexy dress i had gotten the other day.

There was a small opening in the valley of my breast, the lace then connected at the nape of my neck. I slipped on the heels. My hair was curled and i had natural make up on.

Harry walked out of the bathroom in black jeans, a black and white designed shirt, opened up half way, his toned chest visible. He had a dress jacket on and his hair was still a bit wet.

"You look, sexy" He breathed biting his lip.

I raised an eyebrow, expecting another answer.

"I meant, you look astonishing" He correcting himself. I jumped up and down like a fan girl before jumping into his arms.

I pressed my lips against, a quick kiss before whispering against his lips.

"you don't look so bad yourself."

"Lets go love" He held me by the waist.

Harry parked his car in an abandoned parking lot. It looked all to familiar to me, but i couldn't get it past my head.

We got out of the car, and he grabbed my hand. We made our way through a small passageway through the woods. and then, it hit me.

"Harry, you didn't" This was our spot. Going back. Our first date, Where i lost my virginity, Where he proposed, and when i told him i was pregnant for the first time. There was a small blanket thrown on the soft grass, a large candle in the middle and some wine. A small pond was in the front of the spot.

"Not like there's any pressure or anything. But come one babe" He held my hand and sat on the blanket, I sat next to him. My eyes teared at the memories. The first time, i had had sex. My proposal, my child. I didn't cry though. Because i was interrupted by Harry's large hands lay me down on the blanket. He slowly took my shoes off and inched my dress higher up to my stomach. My blacked lace panties very visible.

"I really did mean it when i said you looked sexy" He whispered against my face. I bit my lips, taking in every detail of his chiseled face. I nodded slowly, looking up at him.

"Gosh you are so beautiful. Even though I've touched every part of your body there is to discover. I always still want more." His voice got raspy, very raspy. and it was so sexy. How did i marry this god? all bow down to your majesty sexiness.

"Danielle?" He asked softly.

"Hmm?" I replied softly.

"I'm gonna make love you now" He looked deeply into my eyes. I couldn't form words so i just nodded.

_________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: haha you fools! CLIFFHANGER...well, kind of. I don't know if i should write the smut. Will it be awkward if i did? I'm gonna leave to you gus. If you guys think i should write smut, comment here!