06 : 𝖨𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖢𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒

「🍜」

「Y/N's POV」

I'm bored.

Greg has left me locked up in my unit for the entire day and only when I had schedules would I be allowed to get out. Any non-business related alibis won't ring the bell to him.

"Urgh.."

I heavily flopped on my bed and held my phone high up. I decided to browse through Twitter using my dummy account to see what's new and also to kill the boredom.

As usual, pictures of me from different fansites surfaced on my time line. Most of them were heavily edited. My skin was bleached almost to the color of snow, face wiped smooth and eyes enlarged. I looked different and I don't like it. I appreciate that they admire me but changing my facade to make it look more appealing to the broader public made me feel like I wasn't good-looking enough. That they weren't satisfied somehow.

I looked through the thread of replies under a random one.

Y/Nluv : How is she so white and flawless? Lmao she needs to spill the routine.

urmystar : Her outfit is so pretty!!

4everY/N : I hope she's doing fine. The didn't deserve any of the trauma.

her_peace : Y/N not only is a beautiful person. She's also tough enough to go through all of this.

y/n_xXslayXx : I want to switch faces with her. Also, electric chair to the gunman smh.

I smiled. They cared after all. I read some more and couldn't help but to find hatred as well.

junKie : Lol she looks like an overcooked noodle.

trashedY/N : I don't understood how she gets a lot of vibes?? She's not even that pretty and talented?? Y'all hyping a clown tbh.

FilmForbes : Gunman could've done better if that fucking fan didn't make her duck.

issarule : She deserves being shot!! Smh she shouldn't have survived that one.

unofficialCritique : She's a no for me. Lol.

"Well, too bad I lived." I huffed and blinked the threatening tears away.

I may have undergone conflicts with the media before but never did I meant to taint my name for attention. The industry did me wrong and Greg played dirty to bail me out. I never wanted to come out under the red light. I hurt no one yet I get stepped on like this.

I sighed and scrolled again. "What's wrong with people..?"