The lakes - Duncan x reader LEMON

Requested by: Delicioussciccors

It was a beautiful Saturday morning at the lakes. The birds were chirping, and you can hear the waves, as you felt the breeze in your face. 

Today was your four year anniversary, after meeting in Total Drama all stars together. Duncan asked you out, once you got voted off, and once he got voted off, you two went on official dates together. Now, you two could care less about the game or the prize. You had each other. 

You and Duncan lied peacefully on the blanket, sipping wine together, listening to Taylor Swift's album 'folklore'. You glanced at your boyfriend, leaning closer to him. Duncan smiled, putting his arm around you, planting a kiss on your forehead. 

After five minutes, Duncan abruptly stood up. You sat up from the blanket and asked, "Where are you going?"

Duncan looked back, "I want to explore the lakes. There are canoes next to the cabin."

When Duncan came back with the canoe, you helped him drag it into the lake. You loaded some snacks into it, along with your speaker. 

As you and Duncan explored the area, you admired the way the sun glistened into the water. There were pine trees around the area that you could smell from a distance. 

"Having fun, babe?" Duncan laughed. 

You smiled, "Yes. This vacation was a good idea." 

You held out your phone, taking a picture with Duncan. He pulled you towards him, kissing you and snapping another photo. You laughed, playfully shoving him. 

Suddenly, you felt a drop of water on your head. You looked up, seeing that it was sprinkling. 

"We should go back." You said. 

Duncan shrugged, "I'm sure it would stop-"

It started to full on rain, and you wrapped your arms around your body, shivering from the cold. Duncan noticed this, then moved closer to you, gently grabbing your face.

"Duncan-" You started, but he cut you off with a kiss.

You closed your eyes, smiling into the kiss. You pulled Duncan closer, feeling the heat in his body. 

The sound of thunder made you pull away quickly. "We should head back." You said, looking up at the sky.

Duncan moved the boat towards the shore, where you both grabbed your things, sprinting back into the cabin. 

You closed the door behind you, "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"I'll come with." Duncan smiled. 

You smiled, taking off your clothes. Duncan froze, with a blush creeping on his face. You laughed, walking to the bathroom with your clothes on your arm, and Duncan followed suit. 

When you got into the shower, you turned on the hot water. Duncan undressed himself, then climbed in with you. He watched, as you washed your hair, and he admired your body. 

"You're so beautiful." Duncan whispered, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

You lightly leaned against him, and closed your eyes. He pulled you into another kiss, causing you to turn and wrap your arms around his neck. 

Duncan ran his hands through your hair, then touched your breasts. 

You stepped back a little, smirking at him. "Are we really going to have shower sex right now?"

Duncan smirked, then you lied down in the hot water, spreading your legs. Duncan knelt down, rubbing your clit. You closed your eyes, moaning at his touch. You dug your fingers into his back, as he moved faster.  After a few seconds, Duncan peppered your body with kisses, sucking lightly on your skin. You opened your eyes, sitting up. 

"We were supposed to get clean." You laughed, splashing water onto him. 

Duncan shrugged, "It was worth it." 

You both finished your shower, then walked out, noticing the rain has stopped. 

Duncan hugged you from behind, then whispered in your ear, "Wanna go for round two on the bed?" 

You grabbed his arms, then led him into the bedroom.