Chapter 1: Meet S.B

"Sakura!! We're going to be late, come on!" Ino stood beside Sakura's ivy colored bedroom door, yelling for her to come out.

"I'm coming Ino! Hold on a second!" shouted Sakura from the other side of the door.

A few minutes later the door swung open, revealing a green eyed female. Her pink hair was done in a messy bun and she was wearing a Konoha college uniform.

"Finally! Hinata and Tenten are already waiting outside. Lets go." Ino dragged Sakura by the hand down the staircase.

"I can walk on my own you know. I have legs. And there is still a hour before the bell!" Sakura snatched her hand back from Ino's grasp.

"I know, but we always go early to get the best seats in class! And we can complete some homework too. We do this everyday Sakura. Why change the routine now."

"Ok, ok. Fine."

"What took you so long? It's almost 6:15! We are were supposed to be there at 6:00!" Tenten slumped against the wall that surrounded their house. She had a little frown on her face.

"Relax.. we already know everything the teachers are gonna teach for this semester. We're Special.B remember!" Sakura said. She was fixing her black tie and smoothing out the wrinkles on her red skirt.

"So what if we're S.B! We should still focus on our studies. Besides its always about S.A anyway! Barely anyone knows there's a second Special group.." Tenten started to walk down the sidewalk towards the college.

The college was a 5 minute walk from their two story house.

"I-it doesn't m-matter if anyone does or does n-not know a-about us, Tenten. At least we are one o-of the smartest in K-Konoha College." Hinata stuttered out. The girls ran behind Tenten to catch up to her.

"Whatever, I still have a hangover from last night... ugh.." said Tenten, dismissing the topic with a groan. 

Sakura's POV.

Tenten, Ino, Hinata and I walked through the main door in to Konoha college. As usual there weren't many people except for some proffesors, office ladies, S.A and their fangirls.

The girls and I walked down the hall to the right because the hall toward the left was where S.A usually hung out. They were a bunch of cocky, arrogant, bastards that loved attention. 

They would always date a girl for a day and then move on to the next one. They used their fangirls like they were playthings. Its disgusting.

But the fangirls don't mind at all, they're all such sluts. Again, disgusting!

"Hey Sakura. Helloooo Sakura? Are you there?" Ino snapped her fingers in front of my emerald eyes. Literally snapping me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh sorry Ino. What is it?" I turned to my left to look at Ino's face but Ino was looking to the front. So I turned my head to see what she was looking at.

OH.....MY.....GOSH

Hinata had bumped in to one of the S.A members. Which one to be exact? Uzamaki Naruto. He has messy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. He is always happy, loud and is a playboy just like the rest of S.A.

Hinata was on the floor picking up her books. Naruto just stood up, brushed the dust off and said "watch where your going ugly." The other boys just either smirked or chuckled at his comment.

Their fangirls - that were either clinging on to them or following them from behind-burst out laughing.

Who does this idiot think he is?!  THAT SON OF A B**ch!

I walked towards Hinata and kneeled down to help her pick up her books.

Then I moved toward the blonde and poked him straight in the chest. I crossed my arms all while saying, "your such a gentlemen. Thanks for helping her up."

Sarcasm dripped from those sentences.

"Now, be an even better gentlemen and apologize." I looked him straight in the eyes. There was more of a serious tone to my voice than a sarcastic one this time.

He laughed for a moment and then said, "she should be the one apologizing to me. Don't you think? She bumped in to me after all."

"S-Sakura l-leave i-it alone, l-let's g-" I knew Hinata didn't want to get involved with any trouble at school, but she was too damn controllable, on campus.

"See even the girl thinks that she should be the one apologizing. Lets just hurry up and get this over with. I don't have time for nerds like you" this time it was one of the blonde's group mates who spoke.

Uchiha Sasuke, the most attractive of all the members. He has onyx eyes, and jet black hair. That kind of looked like a chickens ass to me. Weird.

He looked at me with his signature smirk that can make a girl beg on her knees. But it didn't affect me at all.

I turned to him and did what a girl would never, ever do to the great Uchiha Sasuke.

I slapped him straight across the face. Leaving a red mark on his pale skin.

It became dead silent in the hallway.

Everyone stared at me.

The fangirls gave me death glares and looked as if they were ready to murder me.

The other members that were in S.A looked extremely shocked.

Hinata looked like she was ready to faint.

Tenten was grinning.

Ino just stared at me.

Sasuke glared at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What. Did. I. Just. Do?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Last edited: 07/10/16

Did you like it the chapter? If you did then go ahead and vote. If you didn't give me suggestions on what I should improve on! I'll try my best! Anyway hope you enjoyed it, check out my other book called kuniochi stronger.

That's all cyaaaa next time my little bunnies! 💕